Juen Yeow Mak is a video game director who once worked for Koei Tecmo Singapore as a programmer. He went through the company's rigorous job training at Yokohama after graduating from Nanyang Technological University. For two years, he remained there as an employee until he was experienced enough to help manage the Singaporean branch. Mak was instrumental in the proposal of new social titles like Jolly Wood. In February 2013, he left the company and DreamRocket, a developer of mobile games.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Sangokushi Online - database manager
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online - visual effects programmer
- Jolly Wood - producer and lead designer
- 100man-nin no Winning Post Special - producer and lead designer
- 100man-nin no Hokuto Musou - producer and lead designer