Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Athrun Zala|
|Weight:||75.4 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| MMI-GAU1 "Sagittus" 20mm CIWS|
MA-M01 "Lacerta" beam saber 2x
MA-M20 "Lupus" beam rifle
RQM51 "Bassel" beam boomerang 2x
Fatum-00: MA-4B "Fortis" beam cannon 2x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-X09A Justice Gundam (ZGMF-X09A ジャスティスガンダム) is the brother unit of Freedom Gundam, developed at the same time by ZAFT. It was given to Athrun Zala by his father Patrick Zala when sent on a mission to either retrieve or destroy the stolen Freedom, now in the hands of the previously thought-to-be dead Kira Yamato.
It has roughly the same performance as the Freedom and shares similar weapons as well as shoulder-mounted beam boomerangs, but what distinguishes it its backpack: the Fatum-00. The Fatum-00 triples as a jetpack, a weapons platform and a sublifter capable of atmospheric flight and is armed with beam cannons and machine guns. Like Freedom, Justice is equipped with a Neutron Jammer Canceller, allowing the mobile suit to run on nuclear energy in the presence of Neutron Jammers, giving it virtually infinite operating time.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , , : Several diagonal swipes with the beam sabers in naginata form.
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can shoot up to five times.
- Hold : Fires twin shots from its sublifter
- , : Rising kick
- , , : Beam saber slash, then launches its sub-lifter and briefly rides on to sweep to tackle enemies.
- , , , : Uppercuts with beam saber, then somersaults and fires two blasts from its sub-lifter
- , , , , : Detaches its sublifter and flies forward while spinning its beam sabers before the sublifter reappears behind it and launches itself in front, knocking enemies into the air.
- , , , , , : The sublifter flies a short distance in front and spins in a vertical loop, ending in an uppercut.
- : Slashes forward repeatedly while its sublifter fires from above with beam shots, ending in the sublifter crashing into the ground to produce a powerful explosion
- Hold : Spins like a top while the sublifter flies rapidly in a circle around it, ending with it reattaching to the mobile suit and firing off a blast
- , , , , , : Tosses its beam boomerangs repeatedly as they return, ending in a somersault kick and rising twin slash from its beam sabers.
- , : The sublifter flies in a single loop around it.
- : Fires a stream of beam and gunfire from its sublifter
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Multi Lock-on: Increases the probability of a Critical Hit when shot-based attacks land.