158 cm (5'2")
|Weapon(s):||Shrouded Moon (wakizashi)|
|4th Weapon:|| |
|Mystic Weapon:|| |
|First Appearance:||Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate|
|Main protagonist from Tecmo's Dead or Alive series|
Kasumi (かすみ) is an original character created by Team NINJA for the Dead or Alive series. She is a rogue kunoichi of her ninja village, having abandoned her home to pursue the personal vendetta of revenge. Although she achieved her goal, Kasumi fights to save the world from her murderous clones created by DOATEC while evading execution from her half-sister, Ayane.
Role in GameEdit
As she was tracking down one of her clones, Alpha-152, Kasumi was dragged into a distortion of time-space and arrived in the dimensional realm.
While fending for herself at a Dead or Alive arena in Yan Province, she comes face to face with Ayane and her companions who had come to repel the demonic forces within the area. While hesitant to work alongside her half-sister, she is encouraged to fight alongside them when Nemea and Diaochan save her from a rear attack. After winning the battle, she decides to join the Coalition for the greater good.
A kind and honorable spirit, Kasumi is a compassionate young woman who tends to act before thinking. In spite of her skills as a kunoichi, she does not take any joy in fighting but can kill in cold blood should she deem it necessary. While she is friendly with Ryu, she and Ayane share a tense rivalry. Her sister's animosity for her has lessened in recent entries. In her first Warriors Orochi appearance, she also shares an affinity with Nemea, Diaochan, and Kunoichi.
Kasumi's weapons, when combining each of the first syllables, are a distinct reference to the Mugen Tenshin clan. Her fourth weapon is also meant to invoke the imagery of cherry blossoms scattering about. In the language of flowers, cherry blossoms often embody the concept of transience in all its forms including the cycle of life and death. This is a nod to Kasumi's status as a fugitive on the run as well as her affinity with the flower itself.
- Houko Kuwashima - Japanese voice
- See also: Kasumi/Quotes
- "I do not mind this world... I can talk to you, just like old times."
- "Hmph. You're as sappy as ever I see. Don't forget, the only reason..."
- "You let me live is to get back home, I know. However, for just now, let me be your sister once more."
- ~~Kasumi and Ayane; Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- , (), (): performs a series of slashes while teleporting around enemies.
- , , (), (): Sends opponents flying into the air, jumping up after them, then performing a series of slashes while they're air born.
- , , , (), (): Performs a series of slashes, then performs a powerful slash while jumping up into the air, then slamming her sword into the ground.
- , , , Tap : Performs a simple, yet powerful, slash that sends enemies flying.
- , , , Hold till Wind Flash: Performs two simple slashes once to the left, then to the right.
- , , , Hold till Flame Swirl: Performs two simple slashes once to the left, then to the right, then performs an rising sword strike that generates a tornado that juggles enemies a few moments before sending them flying.
- , , , , : Grapples an enemy with her sword, then performs a powerful kicking attack to knock them into the air, and as they fall, performs a powerful upward strike to the airborn enemy.
- , , , , , , , :
- , R1: Stomps on top of an enemy repeatedly, then launches them into the air via somersault.
- : Dashes about at high speeds, slashing at opponents within her path.
- (True): Charges pink and black energy into her right hand, then thrusts it forward creating a beam of energy. Damages enemies directly in front of her by long range, as well as those in all sides at mid range.
- : Horse rears on hind legs before smashing the ground with their front hoofs. If the horse is sprinting, it will perform a long jump instead.
- , :
- , , :
- , , , :
- : Horse stampedes with a powerful aura.
Some of Kasumi's abilities and skills are references to the ones she has in the Ninja Gaiden series.
- The Finisher of her True Musou sequence is her "Art of Rending Wind" Ninpo skill from Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge.
Warriors Orochi 3 UltimateEdit
|Base Attack: 6|
|Compatibility Bonus: 7|
|Base Attack: 9|
|Compatibility Bonus: 11|
|Base Attack: 14|
|Compatibility Bonus: 14|
|Base Attack: 25|
|Compatibility Bonus: 18|
|Sakura Moon X|
|Base Attack: 60|
|Compatibility Bonus: 18|
|Base Attack: 55|
|Compatibility Bonus: 18|
Acquiring Mystic WeaponEdit
- Stage: Chapter 2 - Battle of Yan Province
- Requirements: Conquer the southwestern base by defeating Spinyback and Diamondback in under 5 minutes.
Big Star WeaponsEdit
Kasumi uses the following big star weapons in the game.
- King's Rapier
- Areus's Sword
- Amethyst Sword
- Radiant Sword
- Lord of Hell
- Dandyman (DLC)
- Patrician Sword (DLC)
|This Warriors Orochi related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Warriors Orochi 2 • Z|
|Warriors Orochi 3 • Special • Hyper • Ultimate • 100man-nin|
|Orochi • Da Ji|
|Warriors Orochi 2|
|Taigong Wang • Sun Wukong • Fu Xi • Nuwa • Yoshitsune Minamoto • Kiyomori Taira • Himiko|
|Musou OROCHI Z|
|Dodomeki • Gyūki • Sanzang • Benkei|
|Warriors Orochi 3|
|Kaguya • Susano'o • Nezha • Shuten Dōji • Ryu Hayabusa • Ayane • Joan of Arc • Nemea • Achilles|
|Musou OROCHI 2 Special|
|Seimei Abe • Rachel|
|Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper|
|Shennong • Momiji|
|Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate|
|Tamamo • Yinglong • Kyūbi • Hundun • Kasumi • Sterkenburg Cranach • Sophitia Alexandra|
|Hydra • Heavenly Emperor|
|Shu • Wei • Wu • Samurai • Orochi • Mystics • Unaffiliated • Coalition|
|Series Game Elements|
|Power • Speed • Technique • Wonder • Weapon Fusion • Team Abilities • Team Combinations • Strategies • Personal Items • Treasure Guide • Musou Battlefields • Yashio'ori • Divine Mirror|