Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Keiko Yamazaki (山崎 景子, Yamazaki Keiko) is a Japanese computer graphics designer employed by Koei. Outside of her involvement with the company's CG division, she has also done work for Konami's Dance Dance Revolution series and is credited for the costume designs in Rumble Roses. She currently serves as CG director for Koei's Neoromance labels.
Works with KoeiEdit
Yamazaki has been credited within the following projects (listed chronologically by game's first release date).
- Saiyuki: Journey West - field unit designer
- Crimson Sea~2
- Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends~6 - also stage designer in the sixth entry
- Samurai Warriors (including Xtreme Legends)
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Iron Triangle
- Romance of the Three Kingdoms XI
- Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War - stage designer
- Warriors Orochi 2 - interface designer
- Kiniro no Corda 3
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 5
- 100man-nin no Harukanaru Toki no Naka de
- Geten no Hana
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6