Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kensuke Inage (稲毛 謙介, Inage Kensuke) is a Japanese sound creator and music composer. He attended the music course at Shobi University and studied under Isao Tomita while attending to his education. From Tomita, he learned many tips and necessities for synthesized sound editing. In 2003, he started using the MAX/MS for his programming sessions and was hired by Koei in 2005.
Since most of his work requires arranging and fine-tuning sounds, Inage works hard to stay true to the spirit of the original sound composer. If not the original composer, then at least the tone set by previous Koei titles. For instance, he strongly believes the musical motif for any Dynasty Warriors title should always be hard rock, and he therefore preserves MASA's original guitar recordings as much as he can. In the case of Samurai Warriors, he states that the orchestral themed songs are better suitable due to the Sengoku Jidai setting made famous by various Nobunaga's Ambition titles. He has also done contractual work for Gazan Watanabe.
Works for KoeiEdit
Inage has been credited for composing or arranging music tracks for the following titles (listed chronologically by game's first release date).
- G1 Jockey 4
- Jan Sangoku Musou
- Dynasty Warriors BB
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam
- Dynasty Warriors 6
- Samurai Warriors 2: Empires - main composer
- Warriors Orochi
- Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends - main composer
- Samurai Warriors: Katana - main composer
- Warriors Orochi 2
- Dynasty Warriors 6: Special
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
- Winning Post World
- Dynasty Warriors: Strikeforce
- Samurai Warriors 3 - main composer
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage
- Sengoku Musou 3: Moushouden
- Samurai Warriors Chronicles
- Geten no Hana
- Geten no Hana Yumeakari
- Samurai Warriors 4
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6
- Sengoku Musou TV series
- Computer Entertainment Developer Conference 2014 Japanese Instruments Promotional Committee
- Twitter profile
- Castledoor profile
- Tempest Studio official page, Prospero Facebook page
- Special interview with TOMITA method