King of the Ancient Country
King of Red Lions
|Useful Weapon Skill:|| |
|Voice Actors:|| |
|First Appearance:||Hyrule Warriors Legends|
|Can be registered into Hyrule Warriors.|
Daphnes Nohansen Hyrule (ダフネス・ノハンセン・ハイラル, Dafunesu Nohansen Hairaru), also known as King of Hyrule (ハイラル王), is a character first introduced in The Wind Waker. His failure to stop Ganondorf's return in the adult timeline left his spirit wandering. He seeks to find a hero worthy enough to save the land.
King Daphnes is a stern yet kind figure. He acts as a father figure to all those around him, and as a noble king puts the safety of others before his own. The prosperity of his kingdom and its people are his top priority. Despite his royal status, King Daphnes has a soft spot for children, often aiding the Link of the Great Sea Era with fatherly advise and patience. He's also known to tell the occasional joke in calm situations.
- "That trial has ended. Perhaps it's time I sought a new one."
- "I refuse to let you take one step further."
- "You would be wise not to underestimate me."
- "I've vanquished the evil."
- "Your kind has no place in this world."
- "Bring light to the children of this kingdom! A future of hope!"
- "I refuse to forgive those who would do harm to this world's future."
- "I will not allow you to turn this land into a darkened wasteland."
- "I won't allow this land to suffer the same fate as my kingdom."
- "Very well. Then I shall be your opponent."
- "Do not panic! I have come to aid!"
- "Let's go, then."
- "You there! Shall we compare our abilities?"
- "I never imagined you would be so strong..."
- "Perhaps there is hope for this world yet."
- "While the threat was strong, we have proven ourselves stronger."
- "Good, let us move forward."
- "This battle has been decided... We are victorious!"
|Keys:||Y Normal Attack ▲||X Charge Attack ▲||A Special Technique ▲||B Evade|
- X Daphnes flies into the air and assumes his boat form. He then comes crashing down onto a circular pool of water that materializes on the ground below him, which deals knockback to enemies around it. The Wind Meter will be filled, and Daphnes' body will be surrounded by the wind element. While this is active, all of Daphnes' attacks will receive a significant speed boost. The Wind Meter lasts for approximately 30 seconds and can be replenished at any time.
- Y, X: Daphnes plants his sail into the ground and launches it upwards, knocking enemies upwards with it.
- Y, Y, X: Does a forward dash while twirling his sail in front of him, then finishes with a watery rising slash.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Takes his boat form, then sails in a circular pattern in a pool of water that appears beneath him. Finishes by detonating the pool of water, which knocks back enemies.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Twirls his sail above him, creating a whirlwind that gets bigger and bigger and sucks enemies in. He then finishes by knocking the enemies away.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Turns into his boat form with water appearing on the ground beneath him. He then sails forward, bulldozing any enemies in his path, before coming to a sliding halt. He can be steered with the control stick.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y: Daphnes swings his sail upwards and to the left before slamming it down onto the ground. He then swings the sail around his body and then slams it down again. He then twirls the sail in the air, creating a gale that takes enemies into it, and then slashes horizontally at the trapped enemies. He then charges forward twirling the sail in front of him, and finishes with a rising swing.
- A: Daphnes turns into his boat form and a large wave of water forms underneath him. He then rides the waves forward, bulldozing enemies in his path.
- Focus Spirit + A: The ail will rise into the air and grow significantly in size. Daphnes then slams the sail's shaft into the ground, dealing huge damage to enemies in a small area in front of him.
- Focus Spirit Finisher: Daphnes clutches his hand on his chest and closes his eyes. He then swings his arm to the side and summons a large watery explosion that knocks away enemies.
- Weak Point Smash: Daphnes swings the sail several times at the enemy. The sail then flies underneath him as he launches it at the enemy.
- See also: Hyrule Warriors/Badges
|Kokiri Sword I|
|Kokiri Sword II|
|Kokiri Sword III|
|Kokiri Sword IV|
|Stamina Fruit I|
|Stamina Fruit II|
|Stamina Fruit III|
|Digging Mitts I|
|Digging Mitts II|
|Digging Mitts III|
|Din's Fire I|
|Din's Fire II|
|Din's Fire III|
|Hover Boots I|
|Hover Boots II|
|Hover Boots III|
|Fierce Deity's Mask I|
|Fierce Deity's Mask II|
|Empty Bottle I|
|Empty Bottle II|
|Empty Bottle III|
|Hornet Larvae I|
|Hornet Larvae II|
|Hornet Larvae III|
|Nayru's Love I|
|Nayru's Love II|
|Nayru's Love III|
|Goron Tunic I|
|Goron Tunic II|
|Goron Tunic III|
|Zora Tunic I|
|Zora Tunic II|
|Zora Tunic III|
|Magic Armor I|
|Magic Armor II|
|Magic Armor III|
|Sacred Shield I|
|Sacred Shield II|
|Sacred Shield III|
|Mirror Shield I|
|Mirror Shield II|
|Mirror Shield III|
|Farore's Wind I|
|Farore's Wind II|
|Farore's Wind III|
|Goron's Bracelet I|
|Goron's Bracelet II|
|This Hyrule Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
|Hyrule Warriors • Legends|
|Link • Impa • Sheik • Lana • Princess Zelda • Ganondorf • Darunia • Princess Ruto • Agitha • Midna • Zant • Fi • Ghirahim • Cia • Volga • Wizzro • Twili Midna • Young Link • Tingle • Ganon • Cucco|
|Hyrule Warriors Legends|
|Linkle • Skull Kid • Toon Link • Tetra • King Daphnes • Medli • Marin • Toon Zelda|
|King Dodongo • Gohma • Manhandla • Argorok • The Imprisoned • Ganon • Great Fairy|
Helmaroc King • Phantom Ganon
|Hyrule Field • Eldin Caves • Faron Woods • Valley of Seers • Death Mountain • Lake Hylia • Twilight Field • Palace of Twilight • Skyloft • Sealed Grounds • Temple of the Sacred Sword • Temple of Souls • Gerudo Desert • Ganon's Tower • Forsaken Fortress • Wind and Earth Temples|
|Items • Adventure Mode • Unit Types • Potion Mixtures • Badges • Materials • Weapon Skills • My Fairy|