Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Kip K. Sam Fong is a senior supervisor in charge of Koei's localization staff. Having graduated at Harvard University with a bachelor's degree in East Asian studies, Fong put his studies to good use by undertaking the task of translating most of Koei's titles for overseas release. For some games, he also had a hand in co-directing their localization alongside his relative Duke. Fong goes by the aliases of Kip Sam Fong and Kip Samfong.
Works for KoeiEdit
Fong has been credited for translating or supporting the localization efforts of the following titles (listed chronologically by game's first release date).
- WinBack: Covert Operations
- Saiyuki: Journey West
- Dynasty Warriors 2
- Kessen II
- Gitaroo Man
- Mystic Heroes
- Crimson Sea
- Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends
- Crimson Sea 2
- Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires
- Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 5
- Colosseum: Road to Freedom
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Xtreme Legends
- Dynasty Warriors 5: Empires
- WinBack 2: Project Poseidon
- Dynasty Warriors DS: Fighter's Battle
- Dynasty Warriors 6
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence