Cavalry General (formerly Tahirid)
Azrael (pet hawk)
Kishward (キシュワード) is a major character in The Heroic Legend of Arslan and a playable character in Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. Reputed as a master of twin swords, Kishward is a "living wall of defense" in the Parsian army. During the war at Atropatene Plains, he and Bahman were on standby at the eastern Peshawar. Arslan and company eventually seek refuge at the fortress. Kishward serves Arslan henceforth in the name of duty.
Courageous and awe-inspiring, Kishward is a gem of ideal military conduct with a shining pedigree of valor. Friend and foe alike never question his might. He is sincere with his comrades but scrupulous. Kishward refuses to act on a whim, preferring to favor facts over lofty opinions.
His loyalty for the Parsian throne is absolute. Once he learns that his liege is still alive, he privately agonizes over his devotion between the king and Arslan. Unlike Daryun, Kishward considers the prince's ideals to be too extraordinary for their society to embrace and wonders if serving the youth is morally just.
- See also: Kishward/Quotes
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- Power Weapon Art
- : Does a spin slash.
- , :
- , , : Rushes forward and slams one of his swords down.
- , , , , : Diagonally swings his swords down, then leaps and slashes down, then does a circular slash.
- , , , , , : Swings his swords into the air, knocking enemies upward, then thrusts one of his swords, knocking enemies away.
- , , , , , : Throws the swords, then rushes forward and does two slashes, then finishes down doing a down slash that knocks enemies away.
- : Rushes at enemies, then does an energetic upper slash, then slashes at the ground with a diagonal energy cross slash.
- R1: Kishward throws one of his swords, then dashes forward and pierces upwards, knocking the target into the air.
- Fire Weapon Art
- Wind Weapon Art
- , , , : Kishward swings one of his swords down, then turns and does a spreading slash.
- , , , : Kishward throws his swords out to the enemy. If they hit, he dashes forward to catch his swords and does an x-slash.
- , , , , : Kishward throws a sword out. If he hits, he dashes and does a shoulder ram, then slashes the enemy upward.
- Fusion Weapon Art
- , , , , , : Kishward rapidly jabs his swords forward, then pierces forward sending a wave of energy, then does a turning slash while releasing a shockwave around himself.