|Devil Fruit:|| |
Glint Glint Fruit
|Playable in the second game.|
Kizaru (real name Borsalino) is a Marine Admiral. He first appears at Sabaody Archipelago when Luffy knocks out a World Noble, attracting the attention of Kizaru. He leads the marines to battle against the Straw Hat pirates with his comrade Sentomaru. He fights against the old pirate Silvers Rayleigh as the former pirate of Gol D. Roger holds Kizaru off to buy the Straw Hat Pirates time for escape. After Bartholomew Kuma sends the pirates flying away, Kizaru demands to the pirate Warlord why he let him go, with no answer given.
Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
Role in GamesEdit
Kizaru first fights for the Marines in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 to attempt to capture the Dials that Luffy and his Pirate coalition have. On Drum Island, Kizaru is forced to fight against Sentomaru who is under the Frenzy Dial's influence. At the Marine Headquarters, with Whitebeard dead, Garp convinces the admiral to join the Pirate alliance, only temporarily.
On the True Ending path, Kizaru and others are brainwashed by the Frenzy Dials and he fights on Skypiea. He is soon broken free and fights for the pirate coalition in the final battle against Teach.
- See also: Kizaru/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Kizaru kicks several times with lightspeed-enhanced strikes, before materializing a sword of light and slashing at enemies.
- , , , : Kicks upwards to launch enemies into the air, transforms into light and unleashes a flurry of lightspeed strikes on them in midair, and then kicks them away.
- , , , , : Shoots several explosive beams of light in midair, ending with a large explosion released from a single kick downwards to the ground.
- , , , : Does a wide sweeping slash with a sword of light.
- , , , , : Kicks upwards before unleashing a large explosion onto the ground from his legs.
- , , :Shoots three lasers beams from his hand in succession, which explode on impact.
- , , , : Fires a single continuous laser beam from his index finger. The direction of the beam can be controlled with the control stick. He finishes by firing a final, powerful beam with piercing properties.
- , , , , : Summons several pillars of light that damage enemies and juggles them. The pillars can be controlled with the control stick. He finishes by detonating the pillars.
- : Level 1 Musou. Creates a zigzag beam of light through enemies, before traveling along it and sweeping enemies up into the air, unleashing a powerful explosive laser from his fingers.
- : Level 2 Musou. Levitates into the air and unleashes a flurry of rapid-fire laser shots from his hands in a wide area.
- R1 (Special Skill): Points his index and middle finger into the air in a peace sign fashion, and unleashes a flash of light that blinds and stuns enemies.
Kizaru's Glint Glint Fruit allows him to transform his body into the element of light, as well as allowing him to create light and control it. By turning his body into light, he can move at lightspeed, using this speed to augment his physical attacks. He can also create light, usually in the form of laser beams. The laser beams he creates have both explosive and piercing properties. He can also form a sword of light and is quite adept in swordsmanship.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|