Kong Rong's Forces
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors 6|
|Real name:||Kǒng Róng|
|Style name:|| |
|Chinese name:|| |
Kong Rong (onyomi: Kō Yū) is a politician, scholar, and minor warlord of the late Han period of Chinese history. As he was once the chancellor of Beihai Commandery, he is also known as Kong Beihai (孔北海). For being a political opponent of Cao Cao and humiliating him on multiple occasions, Kong Rong was eventually put to death on various charges.
Role in GamesEdit
Kong Rong is one of the pompous generals who flaunt around shallow words of heroism in Dynasty Warriors 6. He is seen in the beginning cinematic for Xiahou Dun's story. He acts as a cowardly master at the start of Taishi Ci's story in Special. Kong Rong appears as a fighting unit at Hu Lao Gate, Xu Chang, and in Taishi Ci's story version of the Yellow Turban Rebellion.
Within the Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Kong Rong is a figure known to be consistently weak in most every aspect except for domestic matters with his decent Intelligence and Political ratings. Due to his dramatically low stats in every other aspect and overall lackluster followers, Kong Rong is a lord who provides a hard challenge for expert players.
- "In my position, as a descendant of Confucius, I cannot allow Dong Zhuo's villainy!"
- "You have trampled upon the prefects of Confucius and extinguished the light of truth. Such acts cannot be forgiven!"
- "Your intervention saved me the other day. I'm only standing here now because of you."
- "You took care of my mother. I was only repaying the favor."
- "Your fighting skills and your loyalty are both commendable. I hope you will continue to support me from now on."
- "Thank you. I will use all of the might at my disposal to repay my debt to you."
- ~~Kong Rong and Taishi Ci; Dynasty Warriors 8
Romance of the Three KingdomsEdit
|This article about a Dynasty Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|