Cavalry General (formerly Aži Dahāka)
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Kubard (クバード) is a major character from The Heroic Legend of Arslan and a playable character in Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. Famed as the "three-headed dragon" for the scar over his left eye, he is a warrior who disowns his liege due to his conduct at Atropatene Plains. He acts on Saam's recommendation to serve Hilmes. After a hectic turn of events, he meets Arslan's forces and shifts his allegiances to them.
Kubard is a leader who protects his men. He remembers the names of every person who serves in his unit and seeks to personally judge the risks any movement imposes on them. To him, anyone who forgets their ties to his fellow man isn't someone worthy of his loyalty. Despite his reputation as a powerful and sharp veteran of impeccable service, formalities and praise makes him gag. He personally prides "Kubard the Braggart" as his epithet. Combined with his cheery wit and sarcasm, his presence is popular and liked within every branch of the military.
His love for wine and women is also famous; unlike his military record, Kubard openly relishes them. He distinguishes himself from Gieve in his preferences, insisting he only takes his chances on "real women" like Farangis. Once he joins Arslan, he bonds with Daryun.
See also: Kubard/Quotes
|Type: Large Sword|
|Type: Large Sword|
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- Power Weapon Art
- : Kubard stabs his sword into the ground, setting off a shockwave.
- , : Kubard jams the hilt of his sword, knocking enemies upward.
- , , , : Kubard swings his sword down hard, then does a spinning slash.
- , , , , : Kubard stabs the ground with his sword, then does a diagonal slash to the left.
- , , , , : Kubard moves his sword back, then pierces it upward, knocking enemies into the air.
- , , , , , , : Kubard does two spinning slashes to the right, then swings his sword left, knocking enemies away.
- , , , , , :
- R1: Kubard does two energy slashes, one diagonally upward, then downward, easily piercing shields of officers.
- : Kubard grabs an enemy, throws him/her up, then swings the sword like a baseball bat and knocks the prey away, knocking him/her into other enemies.
- Fire Weapon Art
- , , , , , : Kubard stabs the ground, causing a shockwave that knnocks enemies upward, then swings his sword upward making a hurricane.
- , , , , , : Kubard does a spinning, then does a slash that sends a tremor towards enemies.