|Original IP:|| |
Princess of Darkness
Laegrinna (レグリナ, Regurina) is the main protagonist of Deception IV: Blood Ties. She is an enigma known as "the Devil's daughter." With three other mediums, Laegrinna rises into the human realm in order to cause enough agony to break the seal on her father.
She appears as a playable character in Warriors All-Stars.
Role in GameEdit
Saito took care to make her character sound as cruel as possible. She struggled with how much emotion she should project into her voice, especially when her other role in the game is a stark contrast to Laegrinna.
She is quiet, composed and cruel. As the Devil's daughter, she works diligently to perform her duties.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Laegrinna activates "Banana Peel". If a trap marker is set, she will activate it.
- , : Laegrinna activates "Agony Mask". If it hits an enemy, it will set a marker.
- , , : Laegrinna activates "Bloody Scissors". If it hits an enemy, it will set a marker.
- , , , : Laegrinna activates "Human Cannon". If it hits an enemy, it will set a marker.
- , , , , : Laegrinna activates "Black Hole". If it hits an enemy, it will set a marker.
- , , , , , : Laegrinna activates "Evil Stomp". If it hits an enemy, it will set a marker.
- , , , , , : Laegrinna activates "Arrow Slit", "Lethal Lance", "Spark Rod", "Killer Top", "Shark Blade", then "Evil Punch".
- Dashing : Laegrinna activates "Syringe".
- , : Laegrinna activates "Flaming Boulder".
- , : Laegrinna activates "Arrow Slit".
- Hero Skill
- Hell Judgment: activates a giant rod that releases a gigantic electric explosion.
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill
Laegrinna's various charge attacks allow her to set marker points on the ground (if it hits an enemy) signifying a trap. After a set number appears, pressing her C1 will allow her to use the trap in the traditional Deception style. The trap used is based off the trap used in the charge attack that set the marker point.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.