|Weapon Type:|| |
Sword and shield
|Personal Weapon:|| |
Shield of Flame
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Lianna (リアン, Lien) is the female protagonist of Fire Emblem Warriors. She is one of two heirs of the Aytolis Kingdom.
Role in GameEdit
A clever and self-aware girl, Lianna has a strong preference for academics and would rather not become queen. This puts her at odds with Rowan who pushes his royal duties onto her.
See also: Lianna/Quotes
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, Y: Lianna slashes horizontally to the right, then does a twirling downward slash to the right. She then does an overhead downward slash, then does a quick low spinning slash clockwise. She then does two successive diagonal downward slashes in an X-pattern, then two successive upwards diagonal slashes in a V-pattern. She then does another overhead downward slash, then finishes with a wide horizontal slash to the right.
- X: Lianna stands in place and performs a flurry of successive diagonal slashes downward, makign an X-pattern. She finishes with a horizontal slash to the left. The X button can be mashed to extend the duration of the flurry.
- Y, X: Lianna does a spinning slash as she rises into the air, launching enemies up with her. While in the air, the player can press Y to perform up to 3 midair slashes, or press X to have her do a flip and dive to the ground with a heavy overhead slash. The player can opt to perform either or both the air variations.
- Y, Y, X: Lianna does two counterclockwise spinning slashes while slowly moving forward. She then finishes with a large downward slash to the left.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Lianna will throw her shield forward and it will orbit around her once before returning to her hand. A circular yellow ring will form around her, and 8 yellow crystals will appear along the ring. She will strike a pose and point her sword skyward, causing the yellow crystals to fly out in all directions, dealing 360 degree area damage.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lianna performs a fast series of thrusts with her sword, the does a large rising slash that launches herself and enemies into the air. Players can opt to perform either or both of the aerial attacks once she's in the air.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lianna's sword glows with yellow energy, greatly extending its range. She then slashes upwards right, then downwards left. She then slashes downwards right, then finishes with a wide horizontal slash to the right.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|