|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Role in GameEdit
See also: Lissa/Quotes
- Y, X: Lissa swings her axe up hard making an energy slash.
- Y, Y, X: Lissa spins around latching enemies onto her axe, then throws them before falling down.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Lissa swings her axe up and makes a lightning field shock enemies.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lissa hops forward slamming her axe several times.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lissa throws her axe as it spins around her, then holds it spinning around and slams it sparking lightning.
- A: Lissa spins around cutting enemies with her axe, then swings it up. She then takes out her staff glowing with lightning and swings it left, blowing enemies away.
- Spirit Rush: Lissa swings her axe in a criss-cross manner rapidly, then finishes by winding up and swinging her axe left.
- In Fire Emblem, Clerics cannot use axes, but an exception was made by Koei to allow Lissa to be a playable character.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|