Battle axe (main)
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Role in GameEdit
- "I'll take care of this."
- "That's one way to do it!"
- "I'm prepared for anything!"
- "Snuck up on you, didn't I?"
- "Ahaha! We won! I won!"
- "I'll show YOU tiny and delicate!"
- "Phew! Thanks for the workout!"
- "This is the length a pretty lady on the battlefield has to go to prove herself."
- "Hands off my friends! Or THIS is what you'll get! You hear me?!"
- "How did this happen?! You're not supposed to lose!"
- "Owain... I couldn't protect you. Some mother I am..."
- "I wish I was that strong!"
- "No one is as cool as my brother!"
- "Ooh, Frederick! Twas nothing for a noble knight of Ylisse, right?"
- "Not too shabby, Owain! Wait... You aren't cheating, are you?"
- "Very nice, Robin! But isn't it cheating to put your own strategy into action?!"
- "You're a top-notch swordsman! So who's better, you or my brother?"
- "Wow, you're something else! I wouldn't want to go up against you!"
- "No wonder you're winning--this is too easy for you!"
- "Heehee, I do OK for myself."
- "Pretty soon, you won't be calling me delicate anymore!"
- "Frederick, are you crying?! Sheesh, way to spoil the moment..."
- "Uh, what? What's so scary about li'l old me?"
- "Haha! I've got hidden debts! Or wait, is it depths?"
- "Was that a compliment? From Navarre?! Hey, everyone, guess what!"
- "I was in such a good mood that I wanted to show off a little!"
- "I put in all that work so I could live up to your standard!"
- "I won't let them keep hassling you!"
- "I'm here to help you win!"
- "I feel a lot better with you around!"
- "Sorry I'm late. But hey, I'm here now!"
- "I'm so glad you came! You're a lifesaver!"
- "Oh no! Hang tough till I get there!"
- "Sorry, Chrom. I appreciate it, though!"
- "Thanks, Frederick! I knew you'd show up!"
- "Owain?! Ahahah... Every mother should have a child as sweet as you!"
- "Oh! Did you come just to help me?"
- "Phew, that was a close one! I can't thank you enough!"
- "Thanks, Marth! Though I always feel guilty when you come to help..."
- "Wow, are you a sight for sore eyes!"
- "Don't worry about it. Consider it payback for you always helping me!"
- "Hahaha, you really think so? You're way too sweet for the battlefield!"
- "The heck you can, young man! Once we finish up here, you're in time-out!"
- "Well, hey, what would we do without you?"
- "Yep! Just think of me as a second sister!"
- "Of course the Hero-King is nice. Is there anything about you that's not amazing?!"
- "If you're ever in a jam, I'll come running!"
- "If we work together, we can make this happen!"
- "I did it! I got stronger!"
- "I can do anything I put my mind to! Anything!"
- "Hah! Good luck getting past me!"
- "No need for that! After all, I'm stronger than I used to be!"
- "Uh-oh. I'm gonna come out of this with some bruises, aren't I?"
- "Make your mama proud, Owain! Just kidding. Are you ready to fight?"
- "I don't really want to fight you, Robin..."
- "I have to fight you? This isn't gonna go well for me..."
- "This is it, Lyn! Whoever wins, no hard feelings!"
- "If this hurts, don't come crying to me!"
- "Sure thing, but you might be surprised!"
- "Yeah, right! I probably won't even notice when I trample over you!"
- "Those puppy-dog eyes won't work on me! I'll only go a LITTLE easy on you!"
- "You'll need a better strategy than that to beat me, Robin!"
- "I hope so! I don't wanna ever have to fight you again!"
- "All out?! That's not what I wanted to hear from you of all people!"
- "You sure let yourself go. Haven't punched any training dummies lately, I guess."
- "Frederick, what happened? Did you trip on a pebble or something?"
- "I can't let my own son beat me! Especially when he hasn't been born yet!"
- "Wow, I got one over on Robin! And I didn't even have to cheat!"
- "Score one for me! You got sloppy, Corrin!"
- "I won, I guess? You put up a pretty good fight, Celica."
- "So, what next?"
- Y, X: Lissa swings her axe up hard making an energy slash.
- Y, Y, X: Lissa spins around latching enemies onto her axe, then throws them before falling down.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Lissa swings her axe up and makes a lightning field shock enemies.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lissa hops forward slamming her axe several times.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lissa throws her axe as it spins around her, then holds it spinning around and slams it sparking lightning.
- A: Lissa spins around cutting enemies with her axe, then swings it up. She then takes out her staff glowing with lightning and swings it left, blowing enemies away.
- Spirit Rush: Lissa swings her axe in a criss-cross manner rapidly, then finishes by winding up and swinging her axe left.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|