Hausen (maternal grandfather)
|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
She can be unlocked in the game's History Mode.
Role in GameEdit
Whilst she is not seen in the Story Mode, she plays a major role in the Noble Lady of Caelin History Map. Caeda first meets Lyndis who's trying to reinforce Lycia which is under attack by Laus. A Coalition led by Chrom and Marth meet up with Lyndis and begin a counterattack to free the castle from Validar. After the castle is saved, Lyndis has some proper introductions with the Coalition.
Lyn is a kind and caring woman whose sincerity earns her many friends and allies. Not one to yield easily, her optimism drives her to see the best in others. But despite her positive traits, she has a strong distaste for bandits and will not hesitate to defend her friends from them.
See also: Lyndis/Quotes
- X: Lyndis sheathes her sword, then warps and cuts enemies.
- Y, X: Lyndis jumps into the air, slashing her sword and making an energy burst.
- Y, Y, X: Lyndis spins around cutting enemies then produces an energy cross.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Lyndis flies up warp slashing four times, then finishes by making a large X-slash.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Lyndis warps around slashing her sword at helpless enemies rapidly then finishes with a large X.
- A: Lyndis produces two duplicates and they dash forward slashing through enemies, then Lyndis comes down slashing her sword hard enough to produce a green energetic slash.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|