|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Weight:||53.5 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| "Igelstellung" 75mm Multi-Barrel CIWS|
Type 70 Beam Saber x 2
Type 71 Beam Rifle
The MBF-M1 M1 Astray is a mass-produced variant of the Astray series that was developed at Heliopolis alongside the GAT-X series. Developed as the main fighting force for the neutral nation of ORB, it is a mobile suit with high performance and versatility in mind. While based on the general framework of the Astray, modifications were made to cut costs for mass production, mainly in the removal of an external connector and a fixed backpack. Instead, the M1 Astray is fixed with a flight pack that enables temporary flight in the atmosphere and high speed maneuvers in space, though the twin beam sabers are kept, along with a standard issue beam rifle for mid-range combat.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Three right handed slash combo with the beam saber, ending in a fierce attack with the second one active for a simultaneous attack
- : Fires up to five shots with the beam saber.
- Hold : Fires a five beam shots in a spread fashion
- , : Rising slash with a beam saber.
- , , : Stabs forward with two beam sabers then swipes away.
- , , , : Spin slash with both beam sabers
- : Slowly advances forward with rapid thrusts from the beam saber and ending it with a fierce thrust from the second one.
- , , , , , : Barrage of slashes from both beam sabers, ending a similar fashion as the ground combo.
- , : Spin slash with both beam sabers.
- : Barrage of slashes with both beam sabers, ending in a cross slash.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Pride of Mass Production: Increases attack and defense power.