Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mahito Yokota (横田 真人, Yokota Mahito) is a Japanese music composer. Aside from composing music, he also arranges music and edits sound effects. Many of his compositions utilize live orchestras for the recordings. Yokota worked at Koei, but he left the company for Nintendo sometime in 2004. He continues to still work at Nintendo to this day; his latest accredited work can be heard in The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword.
Works for KoeiEdit
Yokota has been credited in the following titles (listed chronologically by game's first release date).
- Sangokushi Sousouden - music
- Saiyuki: Journey West - sound effects
- Kessen - sound director
- Angelique trois - music composition and arrangement
- Kessen II - sound director, sound effects
- Dynasty Tactics - music composition, sound director, sound effects
- Crimson Sea - sound director, sound effects
- Dynasty Warriors 4
- Crimson Sea 2 - sound director, sound effects