Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. Commentary and criticisms regarding the Must Watch Video header seen in articles can be sent directly to the Wikia staff.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit is going to be ported to the PS Vita May 28, 2015. Interested players can vote for five figures they want to receive revised portraits in this edition. The deadline for voting is March 30, Nobunaga's Ambition day.
- My GAMECITY users can take part in a ten day tie-in challenge. Players who play and succeed the challenges before March 4 can win valuable in-game prizes for the seven participating games.
- Kiniro no Corda Project ff is scheduled to have four CD sets out this spring. Each set will include dramas and character duets for three featured characters; purchase all four to bridge together a single narrative. The specific character combinations for the CDs are: Tsukimori, Ousaki, Yousuke (1); Tsuchiura, Kaji, Kira (2); Shimizu, Etou, Shouma (3); Hihara, Yunoki, Kanazawa (4).
- Kyoto's scenic Hanatouro Higashiyama is scheduled to hold a series of collaborations with four different Nobunaga's Ambition titles. Visitors can receive several serial codes as they walk through five different outlets.
- Pre-registration for Nobunaga no Yabou 201X has begun. The website has updated with additional details for its setting, collaborations, and teaser images for the social game. Interested readers can also follow the new Twitter account for it.
- The last new revelation from this month's Haruka event is the upcoming Neoromance 20th Anniversary Concert, a celebration of Neoromance melodies performed by a live orchestra. It is scheduled to be held May 23, 2015 at Yokohama Kenmill Hall.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z will have a Taishi Ci update that goes live February 19. Players can additionally earn Nobunaga no Yabou Online character parts as a part of the ongoing MMORPG collaboration campaign.
- The comic adaptation of Angelique Retour has a set of web only side stories available for reading called Secret Side. Its first story is about a 17 year old Oscar meeting his first love. The second half will be made public March 5 and readers can enjoy it for free until April 4.
- Koei's three MMORPGS are hosting a series of spring collaboration campaigns amongst themselves. Details for the campaigns are listed on the page.
- The mobile and PC browser editions of 100man-nin no Winning Post is hosting a Katsumi Ando themed event until February 5. Players can compete in his in-game challenges to win two versions of his jockey ticket and rare stallions as prizes.
- The social game is having another collaboration with the Daily Sports newspaper. The in-game campaigns and user/reader gift giveaway will last until February 17.
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau is collaborating with Koei for the Romantic ♥ Game Festival, an Otome game themed stamp rally scheduled to take place February and March. Participants can ride Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6, and/or Kiniro no Corda 3 decorated trains to receive original Haruka 6 character merchandise at specially marked stations. The February route will include limited accommodations for the upcoming anniversary event.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online has a Momotaro themed event February 4~18.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online's St. Valentine's Day live event has been made public for players.
- March will be the start of the Atlantis episode, a ten year anniversary event dedicated to fantasy and legends.
- This year marks the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. The standard live stage event to commemorate is planned to take place February 14~15, 2015. Attendees can be the first to learn new information for the upcoming sixth title.
- Details for event exclusive stalls and merchandise can be read on the event website.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Kou Shibusawa went on stage at Tokyo Game Show to announce the development of the thirteenth main installment to celebrate it. Shibusawa later added that December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day".
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26, 2014. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.