Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. Commentary and criticisms regarding the Must Watch Video header seen in articles can be sent directly to the Wikia staff.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z is hosting a Liu Bei and Christmas update starting December 18th. Player avatar parts and other event goods can be earned by completing mission objectives.
- Voice actor interviews for the main characters in Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 are gradually being posted online at Famitsu. Interested readers can learn actor impressions and sneak peeks of each character's story.
- my GAMECITY is hosting several campaigns for registered users (my GC, Gust, Facebook) starting December 10 and ending February 3, 2015. Users can play social games on my GAMECITY servers to earn GC Coins, get GC Coin discounts for Gamecity Shopping, or earn campaign points for a chance to receive multiple prizes. Each campaign has specific deadlines for participation and redeeming.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online Kakusei no Shou will be live on December 17. Players can read about the 18 different occupations and another set of character class abilities their avatars can freely switch between in the latest update.
- Five people who Retweet about the new expansion have a chance to win their choice of a PS4 or the limited Gamecity set packaged version of the game with a replica gun. Details can be read in the news post.
- This year's PlayStation Awards will have a Youtube and Niconico Live online stream available for people living outside of the Japanese video game industry and press. It is scheduled to start December 3, 16:30 (JST).
- Purchase the December 11~18, December 18, and December 25 Weekly Famitsu issues to see enlarged versions of autographs from a variety of video game developers thanking the PlayStation for being in stores for twenty years.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online 2nd Age has launched its Chapter 4 Babylon themed update Ancient Glory. Players who log-in to the update within the first two weeks can receive various bonuses. The Khronos realm now has Tierra Americana on its servers and another Daikoukai Jidai V collaboration.
- Winning Post 8 2015 will be coming to the PlayStation 3, Playstation Vita, and PC March 12, 2015. Players can expect to experience a 2016 starting point with new story events, new characters, and new horses to raise for every known race scheduled to take place in 2015. Ranch members can appear as 3D models.
- An officer countdown to celebrate the Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit expansion is underway. Visitors can see revised Power Up Kit portraits for several characters and Tweet their predictions for the next character based on the hints given.
- Dengeki PlayStation is celebrating its 20th anniversary and is hosting an online voting campaign for interested readers to decide which two video game characters should represent their special recognition for "All Time Memorial Character". Out of the characters who have previously appeared on the magazine's front covers, the following are Koei-Tecmo related: Karula (Zill O'll), Zhao Yun and Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors), Nobunaga Oda (Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou), Millennia (Kagero: Deception II), Kasumi and Ayane (Dead or Alive), the Amakura Twins (Fatal Frame: Deep Crimson Butterfly), Ion (Ciel nosurge), and several main protagonists in the Atelier series (Marie, Elie, Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Ayesha, Escha, Shallie). Voters can also write in one preferred character not included in the list for their vote. The campaign's deadline is December 24.
- Next year will be the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. The standard live stage event to commemorate is planned to take place February 14~15, 2015. Attendees can be the first to learn new information for the upcoming sixth title.
- Consumers who purchase the February 2015 B's Log issue (for sale December 20) can participate in a limited time giveaway to receive a free ticket to the event. Haruka 6 Cast interviews, the package visual, and one of Kohaku's event stills will also be revealed in the same issue.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Kou Shibusawa went on stage at Tokyo Game Show to announce the development of the thirteenth main installment to celebrate it. Shibusawa later added that December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day".
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.