Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- The December 17 issue of Weekly Famitsu reveals additional details for the upcoming Winning Post 8 2016, currently scheduled to be up for sale on PC, PS3, PS Vita, and PS4 March 24, 2016. Players can set up clubs again and new parameters have been given to horses. Siblings of rival characters and additional super boss horses have been introduced.
- Results from Famitsu's most wanted Warriors collaboration questionnaire were published in its December 3, 2015 issue; the top results are from over 7,000 replies. Touken Ranbu topped the video game category while Pretty Cure was the forerunner for the anime category. Hisashi Koinuma expressed his interest for a fantasy Warriors game that can be played from PC browsers or smartphones. He thinks there are already Warriors IPs that cater to the female market and that the cover art would be difficult to create.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z released an outline of its November updates which include a Xiaoqiao themed weapon update and a celebration campaign for the PSVita release this month.
- To commemorate eight years of service, a Dead or Alive 5 Last Round collaboration will start November 26. Players can purchase Marie Rose and Zack avatar sets. Other campaigns and events can be viewed on the eighth anniversary campaign page.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online Kakusei no Shou has progressed into the second phase of its Oshu update. Players can help the god Idaten and a maiden from the moon slay demons in order to break the supernatural seal placed around the region.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Tenshouki with Power Up Kit HD Version shall be available for the PS Vita and PC November 12. Sphere of Influence character portraits are being implemented as an option along with new additional portraits.
- This year marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Uncharted Waters series. Daikoukai Jidai Online and Daikoukai Jidai V players are being offered various campaigns to commemorate the occasion.
- A special portal dedicated to Online's tenth anniversary is up.
- Japanese Uncharted Waters fans can be eligible for a trip with STWorld, a worldwide travel program that aims to cover each region's culture and historical landmarks, by becoming a PR ambassador for the series. Winners shall be selected by the fans and are expected to harp about their love for the series with an overseas vacation. Entries are done by completing a form or emailing Koei-Tecmo directly with an appeal for their qualifications. The deadline for entries is November 27.
- Japanese servers are hosting a series of collaboration events themed to Yokohama Zoological Gardens's Zoorasian Brass band. The first event is a music quiz split into three levels of difficulty; complete every set of questions to receive avatar parts themed to the band and sails with the band's logo. It begins November 17.
- Atlantis is going to be added to Japanese servers on December 1.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Koei is celebrating with the thirteenth numbered installment that will be up for sale on January 28, 2016. Its previous date was December 10, "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day". Kou Shibusawa is the general producer while Akihiro Suzuki is producer. Its general concept is to represent a setting filled with "hundreds of heroes", allowing players to control individuals rather than a singular ruling warlord.
- Character visuals from this game are being used in posters to promote respectful public etiquette in certain streets in Yokohama. The character messages were user submitted and approved by city officials. A mobile stamp rally for each poster can reward participants with character posters. Keiko Erikawa commented that the company wanted to give back to the community and expressed hopes that their efforts are helpful.
- A thirty year anniversary orchestra concert shall be held April 16, 2016 at Muza Kawasaki Symphony Hall. 1,000 attendees who have purchased Sangokushi 13 or have completed predetermined conditions in either version of 100man-nin no Sangokushi will be eligible for a special lottery.
- Famitsu shall assist public awareness for the series's quirks with Sangokushi School, a reworked Romance of the Three Kingdoms 2 that allows for player customizable battle maps and characters. Players are encouraged to upload and share their works online. Famitsu interviewed Suzuki for his additional thoughts on the title.
- Youkai Sangokushi, a collaboration amalgamation between the Yo-Kai Watch and Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, has been announced at Level 5 Vision 2015 The Beginning. The game will be developed by Level 5 and published by Koei Tecmo.
- Sangokushi Sousou Den Online is a smartphone social game that shall be distributed to Japan and Korea. The first promotional video can be seen on YouTube. A playable demo was presented at G-Star 2015 and a live demonstration by QooApp can be viewed on YouTube. Famitsu posted their interview with the game's director.
- Kodansha and Koei shall host an autumn Sangokushi Fair. Many guests for the festival have had previous work history or collaborations with Koei's IPs.
- The twentieth anniversary for the Neoromance series concludes this year with another stage event called Neoromance 20th Anniversary ♥ Finale. It will take place December 5~6 at Pacifico Yokohama. Ruby Party has teased that a big announcement will be made at the event.
- At the start of the event, a montage movie will play of various people congratulating the twentieth anniversary. Fans can apply to appear within it by sending in their head shot and alias to the contact e-mail. The application deadline is November 29.
- Gamecity members who shop from Gamecity have a chance to win random merchandise from two previous events: Neoromance ♥ Festa Kiniro no Corda Jinnan Koukou Op.2 and Neoromance ♥ Live Haruka Matsuri 2015. Purchase any item within the campaign pages to be eligible for the lottery campaigns. The Corda campaign ends November 23 while the Haruka one ends December 7.