Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. Commentary and criticisms regarding the Must Watch Video header seen in articles can be sent directly to the Wikia staff.
- The mobile and PC browser editions of 100man-nin no Winning Post is hosting a Katsumi Ando themed event until February 5. Players can compete in his in-game challenges to win two versions of his jockey ticket and rare stallions as prizes.
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau is collaborating with Koei for the Romantic ♥ Game Festival, an Otome game themed stamp rally scheduled to take place February and March. Participants can ride Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6, and/or Kiniro no Corda 3 decorated trains to receive original Haruka 6 character merchandise at specially marked stations. The February route will include limited accommodations for the upcoming anniversary event.
- Hiroki Yamazaki's comic Yushun no Mon shall have a collaboration with the PS3 and PS Vita ports of Winning Post 8 2015. Details and visuals for pre-order bonuses are up for viewing on the game site.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online has revealed their general development plan for this year. Kakusei no Shou treasures players can earn through building relations with certain historical figures has updated.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online's Khronos realm, the fusion world of previous expansions, is reviving the Mehmed the Conqueror event from 2013. Additional information and bonuses included with the 10th Anniversary Boxed Set are up for viewing.
- January 15 is the start of the Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z and Sengoku Musou collaboration. Players can earn Ranmaru's weapon, Yukimura and Kunoichi parts, and Valentine's Day exclusives for their avatars.
- This year marks the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. The standard live stage event to commemorate is planned to take place February 14~15, 2015. Attendees can be the first to learn new information for the upcoming sixth title.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Kou Shibusawa went on stage at Tokyo Game Show to announce the development of the thirteenth main installment to celebrate it. Shibusawa later added that December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day".
- my GAMECITY is hosting several campaigns for registered users (my GC, Gust, Facebook). Users can play social games on my GAMECITY servers to earn GC Coins, get GC Coin discounts for Gamecity Shopping, or earn campaign points for a chance to receive multiple prizes. Each campaign has specific deadlines for participation and redeeming.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.