Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section.
- Koei-Tecmo Holdings has publicly updated its finances. According to their records, their ordinary income has surpassed its projected 3.5 billion yen to 5.4 billion yen due to second quarter sales. The annual ordinary income projection has been altered to 11 billion yen as a result. Reasons for the modifications include a growing trust in a broader global market and reducing costs for operation production for any service they seek to provide. They expect sales to keep rising in the third quarter.
- The latest expansion for Nobunaga no Yabou Online is dubbed Kakusei no Shou. It will continue from the unified world from Tenka Mugen no Shou. Details will be presented September 18, 15:30 (JST).
- Koei-Tecmo's Tokyo Game Show 2014 website is up for viewing.
- my GAMECITY users can receive various goodies for finishing the tutorials, logging-in, or Tweeting about Koei's social games during Tokyo Game Show 2014.
- The new title reveal at Tokyo Game Show is another Romance of the Three Kingdoms entry to celebrate its 30th year anniversary. Kou Shibusawa did not refer to it with a specific name or provide too many details but promised that he and the developers have been hard at work to create it.
- 100man-nin no Winning Post is doing another collaboration with horse racing critic Takao Suda. Players can earn items Suda personally recommends for his ideal horse and see his in-game avatar September 5~11.
- Fans attending Neoromance 20th Anniversary can look forward to character menus for the Pre-Night Festivities and lobby activities.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online Gran Atlas is scheduled to have a La Frontera update for its Khronos world. The second Daikoukai Jidai V collaboration includes a chance to earn clothing matching key characters in the browser game. The Voyager exchange system has changed its lineup.
- The Nobunaga's Ambition 30th Anniversary Concert CD recording will include related songs from Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Genghis Khan, and Geten no Hana. Souzou's image song Shine -Mirai he Kazasu Hi no Youni- is the compilation's bonus track.
- Four question voice actor interviews for the feat. Amane Gakuen main cast are up for online viewing. Leftover merchandise from the last Corda stage event can still be purchased at Gamecity Shopping.
- Hisashi Koinuma commented that the titles shown at SCEJA Press Conference 2014 will probably be the rest of the new games for Koei this year. The Neoromance series announced their future transition to the PS Vita with an unnamed title; they are catching up with the other big names in the Otome game market. According to supplemental news reports, there are two games in the works.
- A Warriors adaptation of Square-Enix's Dragon Quest series is scheduled for the PS3 and PS4 in spring 2015; the presidents of both companies went on stage to voice their opinions for the dream collaboration. Dragon Quest regulars (Yuji Horii, Akira Toriyama, and Kouchi Sugiyama) have done their part in this Dragon Quest Heroes entry.
- One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3 is currently in development for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation 4; it is planned to be the first PS4 One Piece game in 2015. Its general concept is to cover the series's narrative with scenes from its beginnings to current arcs. A promotional video for the game is scheduled to be displayed at Bandai-Namco Game's Tokyo Game Show Jump stage event.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.