Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- The 8th FOST Awards Ceremony took place on March 5. Youichi Erikawa was present again to hand awards to the winners: Kazue Tamada, Genki Ichinose, Akira Onishi, and Seki Hiroharu. Each award recipient contributed to the academic research for using simulations or video games as significant educational or social tools.
- Pre-registration for Guruguru Dungeon Nobunyaga has begun. The website has updated with additional details for its setting, characters, and screenshots. Short animated videos to promote the game are also available for viewing on the official website.
- Pre-registration for Nobunaga no Yabou 201X has begun. The website has updated with additional details for its setting, collaborations, and teaser images for the social game. Interested readers can also follow the new Twitter account for it.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit is going to be ported to the PS Vita May 28, 2015. Interested players can vote for five figures they want to receive revised portraits in this edition. The deadline for voting is March 30, Nobunaga's Ambition day.
- My GAMECITY users can take part in a ten day tie-in challenge. Players who play and succeed the challenges before March 4 can win valuable in-game prizes for the seven participating games.
- Kyoto's scenic Hanatouro Higashiyama is scheduled to hold a series of collaborations with four different Nobunaga's Ambition titles. Visitors can receive several serial codes as they walk through five different outlets.
- Koei's three MMORPGS are hosting a series of spring collaboration campaigns amongst themselves. Details for the campaigns are listed on the page.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online's Atlantis episode, a ten year anniversary event dedicated to fantasy and legends, is scheduled for this month. The 10th Anniversary Boxed Edition can be purchased this month.
- The comic adaptation of Angelique Retour has a set of web only side stories available for reading called Secret Side. Its first story is about a 17 year old Oscar meeting his first love. The second half will be made public March 5 and readers can enjoy it for free until April 4.
- Yokohama City Transportation Bureau is collaborating with Koei for the Romantic ♥ Game Festival, an Otome game themed stamp rally scheduled to take place February and March. Participants can ride Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6, and/or Kiniro no Corda 3 decorated trains to receive original Haruka 6 character merchandise at specially marked stations.
- This year marks the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. The latest entry of the series will be out in Japan this month.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Kou Shibusawa went on stage at Tokyo Game Show to announce the development of the thirteenth main installment to celebrate it. Shibusawa later added that December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day". Visuals for the 30th Anniversary Boxed Set are now online.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26, 2014. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.