Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. Commentary and criticisms regarding the Must Watch Video header seen in articles can be sent directly to the Wikia staff.
- A recent Weekly Famitsu interview has given some oversight regarding the Gust merger and future plans for the Gust team. Koei, Tecmo, and Gust developers have been unified to work on various Koei-Tecmo projects. Gust will keep its individual credits for their team's titles. Numerous members of the company personnel are fans of Gust's products so work relations are good. The Plus expansions will be a trend as long as developers believe an Atelier title can benefit from it. Atelier Musou does not seem likely but other Warriors collaborations are foreseeable. Another Atelier title is currently in the works.
- Koei-Tecmo's has released the consolidated monthly results of its second fiscal quarter. Sales are an approximate 16.1 billion 11 million yen, operating income is 3.2 billion 93 million yen, ordinary income is 6.1 billion 6600 million, and net profit was 4.2 billion 05 million. The boost is attributed to the success of console video games such as the global shipping for Hyrule Warriors and the multimedia project created for Zero ~Nuregarasu no Miko~.
- Designers who are not currently represented by a company or organization can enter Koei-Tecmo's Graphic Design Competition. Designers can either enter for logo design or graphic design for marketing. The first branch asks contestants to invent a new logo for one of the following IPs: Nobunaga's Ambition, Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Samurai Warriors, Dragon & Princess, or Hoi Hoi. The latter asks for three examples of posters, flyers, and web designs. Entries will be accepted until December 20 (JST).
- Merchandise details for Koei-Tecmo's booth at Animate Girls Festival 2014 is scheduled to be revealed later this month.
- An official guidebook for Tokimeki Restaurant☆☆☆ is going to be published by Koei-Tecmo with two serial codes. One of the codes references the Nico Nico Douga live broadcast Koei-Tecmo hosted.
- The online versus card game Sangokushi 12 Taisenban has reached 100,000 registered players. Join/log-in to its server October 13~18 to receive items for every iteration of Sangokushi 12.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z is hosting a Xu Huang and Halloween update starting October 16. Player avatar parts and other event goods can be earned by completing mission objectives.
- Gust has merged into Koei-Tecmo. To celebrate, a tie-in campaign between the two official fanclubs/social communities will be held throughout October. Users can log-in to my GAMECITY with their My Gust ID and earn several bonuses in Gust IPs.
- 100man-nin no Winning Post and its PC browser port (Special) are hosting a collaboration event using Mai Oshima's persona. Players can meet her game avatar, earn items she picked for the game, and compete in a Oshima themed race until October 15.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online is scheduling to end its PS2 server on December 17. Players can transfer their user data for free to PS3 or PS4 servers.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit has renewed its website with detailed changes for the expansion. Visitors can either read or watch explanatory movies for the new features.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online will have its Pacific Ocean update on Japanese servers October 7. my GAMECITY members can vote on their choice avatar outfit to be included with the update. The memorial world Khronos, which contains ten years of the MMORPG's expansions, will close on March 31, 2015.
- One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3 is currently in development for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation 4; it is planned to be the first PS4 One Piece game in 2015. Its general concept is to cover the series's narrative with scenes from its beginnings to current arcs.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.