Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- Koei-Tecmo Japan is currently hosting a donation relief fund to help victims of the 2015 Nepal Earthquake. Their goal is to send an equivalent to one million yen to the Japanese Red Cross, one of the organizations involved with relief efforts. Company employees and executives have reportedly pitched in for the cause. People who are interested in sending their donations can use the company's specified contacts until May 19.
- myGAMECITY is hosting a new users campaign. Register sometime during the second half of May and play the pictured social games for a chance to win GC Coins and rare items.
- Developers from Gust and Tecmo are banding together to create a new action role-playing game called Yoru no Nai Kuni. It is scheduled to be on sale for the PS Vita, PS3, and PS4 in Japan August 27, 2015. The story is about two girls –one a saint, and the other a half-supernatural familiar tamer– and their quest to seal the "Night Master". Tadanobu Inoue is the general producer, and Keisuke Kikuchi is the development producer. Character designs are done by Yoshiku.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Fans can pre-order the thirteenth title and purchase assorted merchandise in a limited time Gamecity Shopping sale taking place this month. December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day".
- Youkai Sangokushi, a collaboration amalgamation between the Yo-Kai Watch and Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, has been announced at Level 5 Vision 2015 The Beginning. The game will be developed by Level 5 and published by Koei Tecmo.
- Newgin has announced another pachinko machine adaptation of the series titled CR Sangokushi ~Eiyuu Shuuketsu~. It is currently scheduled to be available in pachinko parlors June 8.
- Sangokushi Sousou Den Online is now a smartphone social game that shall be distributed to Japan and Korea. The first promotional video can be seen on Youtube.
- Sangokushi 13 shall be out in Japan for Windows, PS3, and PS4 on December 10. Kou Shibusawa is the general producer while Akihiro Suzuki is producer. Its general concept is to represent a setting filled with "hundreds of heroes", allowing players to control individuals rather than a singular ruling warlord.
- The thirtieth anniversary press conference for the series announced that a new Dynasty Warriors title is in the works. A recording of said conference can be viewed on Koei-Tecmo's Youtube channel.
- Kodansha and Koei shall host an autumn Sangokushi Fair. Many guests for the festival have had previous work history or collaborations with Koei's IPs.
- May 18 marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Uncharted Waters series. Daikoukai Jidai Online and Daikoukai Jidai V players are being offered various campaigns to commemorate the occasion.
- Dragon Quest Heroes is receiving a sequel tentatively titled Dragon Quest Heroes II. Though the announcement has been made public on April Fools', it is genuine.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit is going to be ported to the PS Vita May 28, 2015. The latest promotional video showcasing the new features has been uploaded onto Youtube.
- Koei's three MMORPGS are hosting a series of spring collaboration campaigns amongst themselves. Details for the multiple campaigns are listed on the page.
- Two back-to-back Neoromance stage events are scheduled for July. They are called Neoromance ♥ Festa Kiniro no Corda Jinnan Koukou Op.2 —a reprisal of the Jinnan High School only event from 2012— and Neoromance ♥ Festa Angelique Memoire 2015 —the latest Angelique only event with the newest information for Angelique Retour promised as a presentation. They are scheduled to take place July 25 (Corda) and July 26 (Ange).
- The official website for Angelique Retour shall be revised May 22. A countdown prior to this date shall include teasing images of the Sacred Guardians' redesigns.
- The comic adaptation of Angelique Retour has a set of web only side stories available for reading called Secret Side. Its second story stars Julious and his nearly life-long friendship with Clavis, starting from their childhood years. The second half will be free for reading May 7.
- This year marks the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. Gamecity Shoppers can partake in the shopping campaign dedicated to merchandise sold at the previous anniversary event.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26, 2014. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.