Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- Koei-Tecmo Japan is posting their programs' compatibility ratings with the Windows 10 update. The list only includes recent games and PC browser games. Additional updates are expected to take place.
- Tomohiro Watanabe (director) and Yutaka Kawamata (producer) of Nobunaga no Yabou Online are scheduled to appear in a Nico Nico Live stream showcasing the MMORPG's latest retainers update on July 22, 20:00 (JST).
- myGAMECITY users can write their Tanabata wishes to developers within the official community post until July 21. Players who participate may win rare items when they log-in.
- The second season update shall introduce the revised Date clan into the MMORPG. Masamune Date and Megohime have new models and new dungeons are going to be added. Players can experience teasers for the update during the annual Azuchi summer festival.
- A summer myGAMECITY campaign is offering rewards for active users July 22 ~ August 16. Users who participate have a chance of receiving rare items or GC Coins.
- Gamecity Shopping is hosting a Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors shopping lottery. Purchase an item from its campaign page for a chance to win a ticket to the Dynasty Warriors voice actor event or an original tapestry. Ordering a single item gifts 100 digital currency (koku or orbs) for Shoot and BLAST players. The lottery ends July 26.
- Additional information for the 1st Impact update in Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z is gradually being revealed on its designated page.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Fans can pre-order the thirteenth title and purchase assorted merchandise in a limited time Gamecity Shopping sale taking place this month. December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day".
- Youkai Sangokushi, a collaboration amalgamation between the Yo-Kai Watch and Romance of the Three Kingdoms series, has been announced at Level 5 Vision 2015 The Beginning. The game will be developed by Level 5 and published by Koei Tecmo.
- Sangokushi Sousou Den Online is now a smartphone social game that shall be distributed to Japan and Korea. The first promotional video can be seen on Youtube.
- Sangokushi 13 shall be out in Japan for Windows, PS3, and PS4 on December 10. Kou Shibusawa is the general producer while Akihiro Suzuki is producer. Its general concept is to represent a setting filled with "hundreds of heroes", allowing players to control individuals rather than a singular ruling warlord.
- The thirtieth anniversary press conference for the series announced that a new Dynasty Warriors title is in the works. A recording of said conference can be viewed on Koei-Tecmo's Youtube channel.
- Kodansha and Koei shall host an autumn Sangokushi Fair. Many guests for the festival have had previous work history or collaborations with Koei's IPs.
- The downloadable versions of the PlayStation ports have had their prices slashed in half for this month in Japan.
- Details for the commemoration baijiu and Chu Shi Biao replica are up for viewing at Gamecity Shopping.
- Managing executive officer Kazuhiro Fujishige commented that the still-in-development Sangokushi Legion was supposed to launch around the same time as Guruguru Dungeon Nobunyaga and Nobunaga no Yabou 201X but feels confident that the finished product will offer a "new direction" for Koei's social games.
- This year marks the twenty-fifth anniversary of the Uncharted Waters series. Daikoukai Jidai Online and Daikoukai Jidai V players are being offered various campaigns to commemorate the occasion.
- The Neoromance Twitter is celebrating its 30,000 followers with a gift giveaway. Retweet the giveaway Tweets that appear each week for a chance to win special merchandise.
- Two back-to-back Neoromance stage events are scheduled for July. They are called Neoromance ♥ Festa Kiniro no Corda Jinnan Koukou Op.2 —a reprisal of the Jinnan High School only event from 2012— and Neoromance ♥ Festa Angelique Memoire 2015 —the latest Angelique only event with the newest information for Angelique Retour promised as a presentation. They are scheduled to take place July 25 (Corda) and July 26 (Ange).
- Images for the merchandise that can be purchased with ticket reservations are up for viewing on Gamecity Shopping.
- Angelique Retour Secret Side will have its fourth Lumiale centric story up for free reading on August 5.
- The Gamecity Shopping bonus and Limited Gamecity Set for Retour have been specified and are available for sale.
- Voice actor interviews for Retour are gradually being posted online. This month's interviews include Show Hayami (Julious), Hideyuki Tanaka (Clavis), Nobutoshi Canna (Randy), Nobuo Tobita (Lumiale), Kenyu Horiuchi (Oscar), Hiro Yuuki (Marcel), Mitsuo Iwata (Zephel), Takehito Koyasu (Olivie), Toshihiko Seki (Luva) and Ryota Osaka (Brian).
- La Corda d'oro Blue♪Sky, the animated adaptation of Kiniro no Corda 3 and its subseries, shall be adapted into a live theatrical production September 4~13. The director and screenplay writer is Koutaro Yoshitani. A live voice actor event for the same IP including all schools is scheduled October 25.
- Cast members and merchandise have been publicly announced for the theatrical adaptation.
- B's-Log is holding a character outfit design contest for the Corda 3 cast. The winning designs will be used in the continuity's upcoming sequel Kiniro no Corda 4. Interested fans have until August 27 to submit their ideas.
- This year marks the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. Fans can see voice actors perform Haruka character image songs live at Neoromance ♥ Live Haruka Matsuri 2015. It scheduled to take place September 12~13. Fans can request which character songs will be sung on stage until early August.