Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. Commentary and criticisms regarding the Must Watch Video header seen in articles can be sent directly to the Wikia staff.
- Next year will be the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. The standard live stage event to commemorate is planned to take place February 14~15, 2015. Attendees can be the first to learn new information for the upcoming sixth title.
- Sangokushi 12 Taisenban is celebrating 100,000 users with several campaigns. They end November 30.
- Net cafe collaborations for several of Koei's online titles have updated with a limited time campaign. Players can earn various items by logging into their account for a certain number of hours at one of the many participating stores.
- Both versions of 100man-nin no Winning Post have two limited time collaborations with Japanese reporting service Daily Sports. Starting November 14, players can enter a cup within the game and log-in daily to receive Daily Sports in-game items. The Daily Sports newspaper will simultaneously publish parts of a special keyword until November 19. If players enter the finished word within the game, they have a chance to win several horse racing merchandise.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z is heading towards the climax battle for its scenario Keishuu Meidou. Several campaigns will be underway starting November 13. The Kanyu Yakushin update will begin November 27.
- Registered my GAMECITY users can decide the name for the mayor's new feline secretary. The user who writes the winning name receives 100,000 GC Coins as a reward. All participants receive 10 GC Coins for their input. The deadline for the campaign is November 27.
- Dengeki PlayStation is celebrating its 20th anniversary and is hosting an online voting campaign for interested readers to decide which two video game characters should represent their special recognition for "All Time Memorial Character". Out of the characters who have previously appeared on the magazine's front covers, the following are Koei-Tecmo related: Karula (Zill O'll), Zhao Yun and Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors), Nobunaga Oda (Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou), Millennia (Kagero: Deception II), Kasumi and Ayane (Dead or Alive), the Amakura Twins (Fatal Frame: Deep Crimson Butterfly), Ion (Ciel nosurge), and several main protagonists in the Atelier series (Marie, Elie, Rorona, Totori, Meruru, Ayesha, Escha, Shallie). Voters can also write in one preferred character not included in the list for their vote. The campaign's deadline is December 24.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online players can participate in optional missions starting November 18 and ending December 16. Missions are given at set intervals and reward items, avatar parts, and/or ship parts for completion. my GAMECITY users can see the results of the previous screenshot contest and write in their favorite city spot to hang out in the MMORPG until December 2.
- Interested players can play the MMORPG free November 22~24 in celebration of the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Information regarding the war between the east and the west is drawing near in Nobunaga no Yabou Online. Players can participate in the second preparation campaign until December 10. After the war ends, players will have to prepare for the next expansion Kakusei no Shou (December 17).
- Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit has renewed its website with detailed changes for the expansion. Visitors can either read or watch explanatory movies for the new features.
- An officer countdown to celebrate the Power Up Kit expansion is underway. Visitors can see revised Power Up Kit portraits for several characters and Tweet their predictions for the next character based on the hints given.
- Internet radio show Tsukai☆Otome Game Tsushin is planning an episode for the theatrical adaptation of Haruka 5 on December 6, 23:30 (JST). The program's special guests will be the director Toshihiro Kitamura, Ryohei Shioguchi (Ryouma Sakamoto), and Mirai Suzuki (Souji Okita). New information for the upcoming sixth title will also be presented during the program. Interested listeners can send messages and/or questions until November 16; instructions and contact information are provided within the link.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Kou Shibusawa went on stage at Tokyo Game Show to announce the development of the thirteenth main installment to celebrate it.
- One Piece Kaizoku Musou 3 is currently in development for the PlayStation 3, PlayStation Vita, and PlayStation 4; it is planned to be the first PS4 One Piece game in 2015. Its general concept is to cover the series's narrative with scenes from its beginnings to current arcs.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.