Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section. The latest Wikia updates can be checked on the Staff Blog.
- Newgin has announced a new pachinko machine adaptation of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series titled CR Sangokushi ~Eiyuu Shuuketsu~. It is currently scheduled to be available in pachinko parlors June 5.
- Character songs that will be orchestrated at the upcoming Neoromance 20th Anniversary Concert shall be announced during the thirty-fourth episode of the voice actor web program, S.S.D.S. ~Ai no Extreme Terror~ on April 28. Show Hayami, Masakazu Morita, and Toshiki Masuda are the hosts; their guest for the same episode is Kenyu Horiuchi.
- Two back-to-back Neoromance stage events are scheduled for July. They are called Neoromance ♥ Festa Kiniro no Corda Jinnan Koukou Op.2 —a reprisal of the Jinnan High School only event from 2012— and Neoromance ♥ Festa Angelique Memoire 2015 —the latest Angelique only event with the newest information for Angelique Retour promised as a presentation. They are scheduled to take place July 25 (Corda) and July 26 (Ange).
- The license agreement for Shin Sangoku Musou SLASH has been signed for China. It shall be localized and distributed by Shanghai Tianxi Network Technology Co., Ltd. (TCI) at a later date.
- Youkai Sangokushi, a collaboration amalgamation between the Yo-Kai Watch and Romance of the Three Kingdoms series', has been announced at Level 5 Vision 2015 The Beginning. The game will be developed by Level 5 and published by Koei Tecmo.
- Koei Tecmo has publicly announced their renewed financial report. Sales have dropped from their projected numbers, but operating profits have increased 34% over the previous period. Net income is expected to continue increasing after a change in management and reduced operating costs are made.
- Dragon Quest Heroes is receiving a sequel tentatively titled Dragon Quest Heroes II. Though the announcement has been made public on April Fools', it is genuine.
- Pre-registration for Nobunaga no Yabou 201X shall end soon. The website has updated with additional details for its setting, collaborations, and teaser images for the social game. Interested readers can also follow the new Twitter account for it.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Souzou with Power Up Kit is going to be ported to the PS Vita May 28, 2015.
- Koei's three MMORPGS are hosting a series of spring collaboration campaigns amongst themselves. Details for the multiple campaigns are listed on the page.
- A special portal dedicated to Daikoukai Jidai Online's tenth anniversary is up.
- Players can receive special goods if they take part in the Test of World History Knowledge (Sekaken) collaboration event starting April 21. The in game event quizzes participants with one question a day; the ones whom earn the most correct answers receive greater rewards. Alternatively, players can take part in the related sea battle.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z is scheduled to have a Xiahou Dun themed update on its Japanese servers April 16. Images and other campaign details can be read within the press release.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online Kakusei no Shou has updated with additional skills and treasures for player avatars to earn.
- The comic adaptation of Angelique Retour has a set of web only side stories available for reading called Secret Side. Its second story stars Julious and his nearly life-long friendship with Clavis, starting from their childhood years. The second half will be free for reading May 7.
- This year marks the fifteen year anniversary for the Haruka series. The latest entry of the series will be out in Japan this month. The social game is celebrating with limited edition avatar sets of Eight Guardians from other titles. Gamecity Shoppers can partake in the shopping campaign dedicated to merchandise sold at the previous anniversary event.
- 2015 marks the thirtieth anniversary of the Romance of the Three Kingdoms series. Kou Shibusawa went on stage at Tokyo Game Show to announce the development of the thirteenth main installment to celebrate it. Shibusawa later added that December 10 is "Romance of the Three Kingdoms Day". Visuals for the 30th Anniversary Boxed Set are now online.
- Koei Tecmo Japan has issued a public warning against a phishing email discovered in late March for their GAMECITY services. The company has included a sample of the email's contents and a warning to not click on the email's link. People who have fallen for it can change their ID and personal info through the company support link provided within their news posting.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for patent infringement for an approximate 9 million, 8 hundred thousand yen. The lawsuit was filed on August 26, 2014. The particular patent in question occurred in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit is directed to any game which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). Earlier reports stated the lawsuit was due to specific plagiarism. Koei intends to defend their innocence within the court.