Technical changes to Wikia can be checked every Wednesday in Wikia staff's Technical Updates section.
- Capcom is suing Koei-Tecmo for copyright infringement. The lawsuit was filed on August 26. The Capcom statement claims that the Samurai Warriors series has heavily plagiarized characters, ideas, and scenarios from the Sengoku BASARA series; they also claim to have patented the Warring States concept and system before Omega Force developed it in 2002. The legal representative states that the "act of plagiarism has contributed greatly to [Koei-Tecmo]'s profits". Capcom issued an approximate 9 million yen compensation fee for intellectual property damage. Koei-Tecmo has so far rejected the notions, issuing a comment of their innocence and their drive to defend themselves legally to the press.
- Capcom's legal issue has been clarified from initial reports. The particular patent in question occurred earlier in 1994 and 1996 for an unnamed series concept. It would have allegedly used a gimmick similar to the Import option found in several Koei games, first used in Dynasty Warriors 3: Xtreme Legends. According to Patent Law Article 66, the original patent will expire twenty years after it is first issued (December 9, 2014 for Capcom). The lawsuit of patent infringement is directed to any title which had been relying on Import until the patent's expiration date (49 titles according to initial reports). A poignant flaw in Capcom's allegation mentioned by the Japanese media is that a similar concept was already conceived by Koei's preexisting Power Up Kit expansions for Koei's historical simulation games and Winning Post series. Konami had also preceded Capcom's claims. Koei continues to insist on its do-or-die resistance to the lawsuit.
- Merchandise for the Corda live event, Neoromance Festa ♥ Seiso Gakuin Festival 4, is up for viewing. Hello Kitty Tsukimori and Tsuchiura keychains, AnotherSky inspired keychains, and confectioneries are amongst the items.
- Details and prizes for the Tokyo Game Show 2014 Cosplay Contest are up for viewing. Interested contestants have until August 31 to enter.
- Written interviews with Tomoaki Maeno (Tohno in the AnotherSky series), KENN (Sora), Jun Fukuyama (Kyoya Kisaragi), and Mamoru Miyano (Sei Amamiya) have been posted online for the last AnotherSky entry.
- Three lucky entrants can receive the standard edition of feat. Amane Gakuen in a Famitsu giveaway.
- Shin Sangoku Musou Online Z will have a Zhang He update on its Japanese servers August 21. Players can try to earn parts of his costume or his EX weapon for their avatars.
- Newgin is planning to have Pachislot Sangokushi in pachinko parlors in October. The promotional video for the machine has been posted onto their Youtube channel.
- Daikoukai Jidai Online 2nd Age will have its Memorial World Khronos and its Japanese festival event live on its servers after the August 5th maintenance. These updates were first announced during last month's Daikoukai Jidai Nico Nico Live broadcast.
- Nobunaga no Yabou Online Tenka Mugen no Shou's annual summer festival can be enjoyed starting August 6. Players can play new mini-games, earn new outfits, and witness the revised firework particle effects.
- Tetsuya Iwanaga (Sei-Lan in Angelique) and Tetsuya Kakihara (Hanbei Takenaka in Geten no Hana) are scheduled to be in Neoromance 20th Anniversary. Registered my GAMECITY users can vote for a selection of character image songs to be compiled onto the event exclusive CD until August 22nd.
- Attendees may choose to compete in a cosplay contest in the lobby before the shows. The winner wins front row tickets to any future Neoromance event.
- Internet radio show Tsukai☆Otome Game Tsushin is planning a Neoromance special centering on Haruka 3~Haruka 5 and the Corda series on September 6, 23:30 (JST). The program's special guests will be people involved with image song production for both IPs and Rin project staff, Takamitsu Shimazaki (producer) and Mami Suenaga ("Rin", vocalist). Information regarding the upcoming theatrical production is also scheduled for the program. Interested listeners can send messages and/or questions until August 17; instructions and contact information are provided within the link.
- CR Sengoku Musou has updated its website with specs and visuals for online public viewing. A sample of its theme song, Kokou no Akashi, automatically plays for new visitors. The same song is scheduled to be on air during Rin's radio program.
- Daikoukai Jidai V, 100man-nin no Nobunaga no Yabou, 100man-nin no Sangokushi and Nobunyaga no Yabou are eligible voting candidates for the Yahoo!Mobage Award 2014. Registered Yahoo!Japan users can vote for a single game to claim the User's Choice Award throughout August.
- Start playing Daikoukai Jidai V with a Yahoo!Japan account for a chance to receive 100 or 1,000 Mobage Coins. Offer ends September 1.