|Devil Fruit:|| |
Unknown Mythical Zoan type
Devil Fruit powers
|Also known as Marco the Phoenix.|
Marco is one of the Whitebeard Pirates commanders. When he first met Portgas D. Ace, he wanted to make friends with him. Marco told him to either leave the ship, or bear Whitebeard's mark to be one of his children. At the time of the Summit War, Marco fought alongside his pirates to save Ace. He also joined in Monkey D. Luffy's fight against the admirals of the marines.
The blonde commander was injured by Kizaru's light attack while he was distracted by the horrific sight of Whitebeard's failing health. In the aftermath, Marco thanked Shanks for giving Ace and Whitebeard proper burials. He is now the new commander of the Whitebeard Pirates.
Role in GamesEdit
During the Frenzy Dial crisis, Whitebeard pits Luffy against Marco to test his abilities. When the battle is over, Marco agrees to help rescue Luffy's crew. They first return to Punk Hazard where Luffy lost his crew to the Frenzy Dials.
Marco is usually calm. He was saddened when Whitebeard and Ace died.
- See also: Marco/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Marco does two diagonal kicks upwards. His arms then transform into his phoenix wings and he launches himself into the air, dragging nearby enemies with him. He then flies forward dragging the enemies along with him, and then does a downward kick to send them towards the ground. His arms transform back into human form and lands.
- , , , : Marco starts with a diving kick as he plants his foot into the ground. He then flies into the air in full phoenix form and flies forward for a while, dragging enemies with him and bulldozing any in his way. He can be directed with the control stick during this movement. He finishes by swooping upwards and landing back down in human form.
- , , , , : Marco turns his arms into phoenix wings and sends out a blast of his phoenix flames forward. He then rushes forward in the air leading with his foot, kicking enemies to his front. He finishes by doing two upward flip kicks, which launches enemies upwards, before landing back down.
- , , , : Marco goes straight down into the ground and lands hard with a shockwave that knocks enemies back.
- , , , , : Marco turns into phoenix form and flies straight forward quickly, twirling his body in a drilling motion, dragging enemies with him.
- , , : Marco leaps into the air and assumes his full phoenix form, dragging nearby enemies up with him. He then flies forward in a wavy pattern, dragging the enemies with him. He then does a final kick before landing back on the ground in human form.
- , , , : Marco flies straight forward in his phoenix form in a drilling motion, dragging enemies with him. He swoops down and then grabs a single enemy in his human form, and rises into the air. He then proceeds to slam the enemy hard down onto the ground.
- , , , , : In his phoenix form, Marco gathers a large group of enemies into the air and starts flying around them in circles very quickly, creating a vortex. During this time, he's continually dealing damage to enemies caught in the vortex. He finishes with a final upwards kick.
- : Level 1 Musou. Transforms full into phoenix form and hovers in the air. Then releases a shockwave forward that knocks back enemies. He also recovers a portion of his health in the process.
- : Level 2 Musou. Turns into full phoenix form and knocks a group of enemies in front of him into the air. He then flies around them in circles, dealing damage with each cycle, then flies to the top of them and slams down hard onto the ground, dealing knockback.
- R1 (Special Skill): When used on the ground, Marco's limbs turn into phoenix form and he rises into the air. When used airborne, Marco lands on the ground. It basically allows him to toggle between being on the ground or being in the air. Both will drag enemies with him in the direction he's going.
Using the powers of an unnamed Mythical Zoan type Devil Fruit, Marco can transform partially or fully into a Phoenix made of blue flames. By doing so, Marco gains the ability of flight, and his fighting style revolves around aerial strikes on enemies, while remaining mobile in the air. His R1 allows him to toggle between flight mode or ground mode, and by incorporating it into his strings, players can seamlessly chain combos together with him, even to the point where Marco never has to even touch the ground throughout the entire stage. His phoenix powers also allow him to regenerate from any injuries, achieved by performing his Level 1 Musou attack.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|