Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Masako Otsuka (大塚 正子, Ōtsuka Masako) is a Japanese music composer and performer. Not much is publicly known about her, but many of her compositions tend to use traditional stringed instruments. She has composed music for Koei since 2007.
For her work in Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 5, Otsuka wanted to capture the game's setting by making compositions that used the stringed instruments of both cultures. She wanted to make the game's music replicate a dramatic period piece or a movie soundtrack by composing several variants of the same song; by doing so, she believes a song can play in layers and act as a pivotal component for the tempo of a scene. Her hardest compositions to create were the game's love themes since romantic music isn't her forte. The audio construction for this game was the first time she felt the pressures of being a sound director.
Works for KoeiEdit
Otsuka has been credited for composing or arranging music tracks for the following titles.
- Samurai Warriors Katana
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 4, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de Yume no Ukihashi - sound director, composer
- Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2
- Kiniro no Corda 3 (Full Voice Special, AnotherSky series), Kiniro no Corda 4
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 5 (Kazahanaki) - main composer, sound director
- Dynasty Warriors 7, Dynasty Warriors 8
- Warriors Orochi 3
- Sangokushi 12
- Geten no Hana (Yumeakari)
- Nobunaga's Ambition: Sphere of Influence
- Berserk Musou