This is a list of commonly heard quotes from Masayuki Sanada.
Samurai Warriors: Spirit of SanadaEdit
- "既に勝ちは見えておる" (Sudeni kachi wa miete oru, We are already the winners.)
- "指揮は任せたぞ" (Shiki wa makaseta zo, I hereby give you command.)
- "我が策で敵を翻弄せよ" (Waga saku de teki o honrō seyo, Let's fight the enemy with our measure!)
- "王道のため、力を尽" (Ōdō no tame,-ryoku o tsukushimasu, I will do my best, Lord Shingen.)
- "あてにさせてもらうぞ" (Ate ni sa sete morau zo, I will let you count on it.)
- "私が、必ずお支えします" (Watashi ga, kanarazu o sasae shimasu, I am glad to be of service.)
- "詰みである" (Tsumidearu, All set here.)
- "見えているぞ" (Miete iru zo, Watch this!)
- "好機と見える" (Kōki to mieru, Looks like an opportunity.)
- "既に遅い" (Sudeni osoi, Too slow!)
- "我が術中である" (Waga jutchūdearu, That's my genius!)
- "Too smart and too strong."
- "Physical Achievements are not worth boasting about."
- "Too easy so far."
- "I will let no man stand in the way of my great lord's path to glory!"
- "This is quite an accomplishment."
- "You are like a demon on the battlefield, Lord Katsuyori!"
- "Ahh... It seems that faith is not entirely worthless."
- "我が策の中に自ら飛び込んでくるとはな" (Waga saku no naka ni mizukara tobikonde kuruto Hana, I don't think you should walk into my plans.)
- "Our scouts have reported back that the enemy is located in the following positions."
- "This shall be most entertaining."