Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mayu Inose (猪瀬 真由, Inose Mayu) is a CG designer and character modeler. She has worked for the CG unit in Koei's development department since 2005.
Inose studied at Musashi Art University for a design degree. During her studies, she became attached to historical and ethnic aesthetics. Koei's reputation for historical works appealed to her personal tastes. She mainly has experience with 3D character models but has recently ventured into designing GUI for games.
When she models for character's clothing, Inose pays close attention to how fabric wraps around their body. She strives to make details that have believable and refined qualities but are not distracting to the player experience.
Works with KoeiEdit
- Warriors Orochi - character designer, character modeler, storyboard artist
- Bladestorm: The Hundred Years' War - character modeler
- Dynasty Warriors 6~8 - character designer, character modeler
- Warriors Orochi 2 - character designer, event designer
- Samurai Warriors 3~4 - character designer, character modeler, storyboard artist
- TRINITY: Souls of Zill O'll - character modeler
- FabStyle - CG director
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors - character modeler
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2 - character modeler