Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Mayuko Omori (大森 まゆこ, Ōmori Mayuko) is a Japanese illustrator and 2D artist. She is currently the senior leader of Koei's CG division and was hired by the company in 1996. Her responsibilities include cleaning up an artist's rough artwork and whilst determining the colors, highlights, and other effects for them within a game. Character stills and portraits seen in Neoromance titles make up the bulk of her work experience.
Works with KoeiEdit
Omori has been credited within the following projects (listed chronologically by game's first release date).
- Fengshen Yanyi
- Saiyuki: Journey West
- Daikoukai Jidai IV PORTO ESTADO
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de series (second, Banjoyuugi, third and its expansions, Maihitoyo, fourth, Yume no Ukihashi, fifth, sixth)
- Magical Fengshen
- Kiniro no Corda series - (first, second and its expansions, third, AnotherSky feat. Jinnan, AnotherSky feat. Amane Gakuen)
- Taikou Risshiden V - also character designer
- Neo Angelique (Special)
- Saihai no Yukue
- Ishin no Arashi Shippuu Ryoumaden - also character designer
- MISS PRINCESS: Miss Puri!
- Geten no Hana (Yumeakari)