Mei Erikawa (襟川 芽衣, Erikawa Mei, born April 30, 1976) is an executive director and general producer of Koei's Ruby Party brand. She and her younger sister Ai are the daughters of Kou Shibusawa and Keiko Erikawa.
Unlike her parents, Erikawa had no interest in historical simulation games nor did she intend to take up the family business at first. After joining the company in 2010, she initially provided quality assurance to Ruby Party's games, eventually working her way to the top as vice leader of their media division.
Erikawa appreciates the female-friendly atmosphere of her team and hopes to create a thriving environment for working women. Her goal for the Neoromance series is to further cultivate its current image and see it grow with new expansions and IPs.
- Koei Tecmo 2017 New Graduates interview, Koei Tecmo 2018 New Graduates interview
- Musou Stars "No Good Collection" video, Musou Stars dream team selections
- Famitsu Interview "How does a woman raise a child while pursuing her career in the video game industry?" part 1, part 2
- Social Game Info Tokimeki Restaurant interview
- 4Gamer 2017 final impressions