|Original IP:|| |
Princess of Deception
|Voice Actor:|| |
Millennia (ミレニア, Mirenia) is the main protagonist of Kagero: Deception II. At a young age, Millennia was abducted by Yocal and brainwashed to be a part of the Marionette Project, an experiment that focuses on humans killing humans. With her memories of her past life mostly gone, Millennia resides in Yocal's castle to do her bidding.
She is a playable character in Musou ☆ Stars.
Role in GameEdit
Kagero: Deception 2 Edit
Over the years, Millennia had been raised by Yocal. Yocal trained her to use traps and taught her how terrible the humans were. Fifteen years after her kidnapping, it was time for Millennia to prove her loyalty to the Timenoids. Yocal invited a person named Daar to the Castle in the Forest to test the trap user, and she succeeded in killing the human.
As word of her in the west woods castle got out, other people visited to eliminate her. Millennia was successful in keeping the people out of the castle, whether by killing them or scaring them away.
When unknown individuals mysteriously murdered five Timenoids, King Eclypse went into hiding to protect himself. In the meantime, Millennia was entrusted to watch over the King's Palace until he returns.
Musou ☆ Stars Edit
Minagawa commented that everything about Millennia was an ordeal for the development team; they kept changing their minds on how she should sound throughout her recording sessions. She tried to highlight the unbalanced qualities of Millennia's character: she may appear unfeeling, but her reactions are born from an "innocent heart" rather than one of malice; she may appear lonely but she is still warm-hearted. She hopes everyone will treat Millennia nicely.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Activate a trap used in a previous charge attack.
- , : Millennia activates "Pumpkin Mask".
- , , : Millennia activates "Springboard" followed by "Punisher".
- , , , : Millennia activates "Dual Buzzsaw".
- , , , , : Millennia activates "Skyrocket".
- , , , , , : Millennia activates "Hotplate" followed by "Swinging Hammer".
- , , , , , : Millennia activates "Arrow Slit", "Springboard", "Generator Needle", "Boulder", "Swinging Axe", then "Launchpad".
- Hero Skill
- Shark Blade: summon shark blades to circle around the player, hitting enemies around the player.
- Vacuum Floor: gathers enemies closer to the player character by a vacuum, then activating "Boulder".
- Mega Rock: summon three boulders to roll forward.
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill
- Vacuum Squish-squish (with Sophie): the duo summon a missile barrage on their targets.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.