Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This is a list of commonly heard quotes from Munenori Yagyū.
Samurai Warriors 4Edit
- "I could never commit to being a killer." (不殺…これを貫く, Fusetsu… kore o tsuranuku)
- "Let's do it..." (やるか…)
- "I'll cut you in two." (一刀両断)
- "The coup de grace!" (斬釘截鉄)
- "Feel the people's sword!" (活人剣！)
- "That's my secret." (これぞ奥義)
- "My sword is the strongest in the world. This is nothing for me."
- "Well done."
- "Officers these days..."
- "My code prevents me from killing. You're still alive, right?"
- "That was a close one."
- "Death in battle is easy."
- "I really don't want to have to do this."
- "I suppose going into battle means risking your life."
- "Looks like you're going to have to deal with me."
- "This proves my strategies were good."