|Musou ☆ Stars|
|Release Date:||: March 2, 2017|
|Genre:||Hack and slash|
|Game Modes:||Single player, Multiplayer|
|Platform(s):||PS4, PS Vita|
Musou ☆ Stars (無双☆スターズ) is a crossover game featuring more than 10 IPs owned by Koei and its subsidiaries. Originally meant to be a new Warriors Orochi game, the developers decided to create something different to "evolve" the Warriors series. As a result, the playable roster has been cut down to provide more focus to appearing characters.
The Treasure Box edition includes a visual book, an original soundtrack, two scroll wall posters, and a postcard calendar.
The story takes place in an alternate world that relies on a miraculous spring to sustain itself. The King who could control the spring's powers suddenly perished, leaving the world in turmoil. The Queen tasked her daughter with summoning otherworldly heroes to help save their land, but the attempted summoning malfunctioned and left the otherworldly heroes scattered in different areas of their world. Eventually, other members of this royal family are deemed eligible for the throne, dividing all the heroes into three warring factions.
- The game will feature two main modes: Free Scenario and Multi Ending. The latter has around 20 different endings and multiple story paths. Some endings are unlocked by recruiting more characters and obtaining special key items.
- In battle, players can deploy four allies to support their character with various actions.
- Like in Warriors Orochi 3, special quotes between characters change once their bond levels with one another increase.
- Players can explore various marked locations using the world map. Stages taken from different IPs will be present.
- Downloadable content so far consists of costumes.
- Zhao Yun (Dynasty Warriors)
- Wang Yuanji (Dynasty Warriors)
- Zhou Cang (Dynasty Warriors)
- Lu Bu (Dynasty Warriors)
- Yukimura Sanada (Samurai Warriors)
- Mitsunari Ishida (Samurai Warriors)
- Naotora Ii (Samurai Warriors)
- Ōka (Toukiden)
- Horō (Toukiden)
- Ryu Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
- Kasumi (Dead or Alive)
- Marie Rose (Dead or Alive)
- Honoka (Dead or Alive)
- Hajime Arima (Harukanaru Toki no Naka de)
- Darius (Harukanaru Toki no Naka de)
- Sophie Neuenmuller (Atelier)
- Plachta (Atelier)
- Millennia (Deception)
- Laegrinna (Deception)
- Opoona (Opoona)
- Rio Tachibana (Super Blackjack)
- Nobunyaga Oda (Samurai Cats)
Famitsu was holding a poll for fans to make character requests until October 14, 2016. Those considered for inclusion may appear as downloadable characters with their own stories and endings.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.