Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Allegiance(s):|| Arlong Pirates (defected)|
Straw Hat Pirates
169 cm (5'6 1/2"; debut)
170 cm (5'7"; post-timeskip)
(Bust - Waist - Hips):
95 cm - 55 cm - 85 cm (37" - 21" - 33")
Perfect Clima-Tact (three part rod that emits fire, ice, and lightning powered bubbles)
16,000,000 Beli (first bounty)
66,000,000 Beli (current bounty)
|Voice Actors:|| |
Nami (ナミ) is a member of the Straw Hat Pirates. She is the crew's navigator who plans their ship's course throughout the series. She first meets Monkey D. Luffy during his first confrontation against Buggy. To keep the map she stole from Buggy, Nami tries to double-cross both men but is ultimately swayed by Luffy's personality. Accompanying his travels for a time, she piffles Going Merry during the fight for Baratie. Once Luffy and company track her down and learn about her past with Arlong, Luffy accepts her as his comrade. When he liberates her home from Arlong's control, Nami gladly becomes a permanent member of their crew.
Originally an orphaned child, Nami and her adoptive sister Nojiko were raised by Belle-Mère. Belle-Mère acted as the girls' foster mother and grew a tangerine orchard to support them; she constantly struggled to make ends meet for them. After a young Nami had a bratty spat with Belle-Mère over their poor upbringing, Arlong arrived on the island. He extorted the residents to pay a costly fee for their survival. Encouraging her daughters to live with pride, Belle-Mère used all of her funds to spare her children rather than pay for her own safety. She is consequently killed by Arlong shortly after.
Regretting her torn conciliation with Belle-Mère in her final moments, Nami formed a pact with Arlong to buy her home's freedom from him. Her life as an indentured thief began, but Nami hoped her perseverance would one day free her to chase her real childhood dream: to become a master navigator and compile a detailed world map. She is able to live her dream in earnest the moment she joins the Straw Hats. To forever discard her ties to Arlong, Nami altered his tattoo on her arm to honor her close role models from childhood.
Nami has survived many close shaves by relying on her exceptional intelligence and trickery. She often takes a logical approach in her thinking process, trying to vie for the best case scenario in any situation. If she instinctively feels she cannot win or would be a hindrance for victory, she feels no shame in fleeing whenever she can. A slight chance of success may have Nami pursue with dogged determination. Compassionate to someone's woes, however, her genuine desire to help them may foil any schemes she hatched in advance. She is very honest in displaying her emotions, whether it be her vehement irritation with Luffy's impossible sounding fantasies or her jubilation in exploring a new town.
Enjoying luxuries whenever possible, Nami is easily the greediest member of the Straw Hats. She loves to lavish herself in riches and trendy fashion, patronizing her comrades when they pass up a chance to earn treasure. Her penchant for stealing remains even when she is freed from Arlong, and she may even sacrifice others to obtain the grand prize for herself. Despite her stinginess with sharing her loot, her love for money doesn't overrule her loyalties. She forsakes it entirely if her crew members' lives are in danger.
- See also: Nami/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Can be followed up by pressing one of the following button commands listed below.
- , , , : Thunder Tempo: Can be followed up by pressing , , , .
- , , , : Thunder Tempo: Can be followed up by pressing one of the following button commands listed below.
- + Special Ability Gauge Lvl. 1: Tornado Tempo:
- + Special Ability Gauge Lvl. 2: Thunder Lance Tempo:
- R1 (Special Skill 1): Thunderbolt Tempo:
- R2 (Special Skill 2): Cyclone Tempo:
- L2 Comrade Strike:
- , , , , : Hot & Cold Bubbles~Gust Sword: Nami swings the Clima-Tact down, then left, then swings it around scattering bubbles and summons clouds on enemies should it hit, then swings the staff around her in circles, then fires a powerful squall from the Clima-Tact.
- , , , : Hot & Cold Bubbles: Launches enemies to the front with a back flipping kick, then swings the Clima-Tact forward sticking clouds to enemies, then does an upward then downward staff swing.
- , , , , : Thunder Ball: Nami sticks clouds to enemies, then swings two sections of the Clima-Tact outward, making clouds in the distance, then fires spreading lightning balls,
- , , , : Thunderbolt Tempo: Launches thunder ball upwards creating lightning strikes in the area. Also affects set up clouds.
- , , , , : Heat Egg: Creats hot balls on the end of the Tact and charges forward.
- , , : Black Ball: Nami does two Clima-Tact swings to the right, then launches dark clouds in forward area creating lightning strikes.
- , , , : Black Ball: Nami slowly walks forward while swinging the Clima-Tact in circles covered in lightning, then fires several dark clouds to strike lightning.
- , , , , : Cyclone Tempo (Weather Egg Snow Clouds in Kizuna Rush): Nami swings the Clima-Tact to make several clouds, then fires a spray of lightning balls, then summons a cyclone. If in Kizuna Rush, the cyclone is covered in snow and ice to freeze enemies.
- + Special Ability Gauge Lvl. 1: Mirage Tempo Fata Morgana: Nami summons two illusions of herself and they each fire a Gust Sword burst.
- + Special Ability Gauge Lvl. 2: Thundercloud Rod: Creates a thundercloud whip and attacks with spiraling lightning.
- R1 Special Skill: Thunderbolt Tempo: Nami sends lightning up, igniting other clouds.
Nami can mix and match the bubbles generated by her weapon; many of her powerful techniques require time and set up to properly use. During the time in between her attacks, she often relies on her basic staff fighting techniques and her quick thinking to defend herself. If the combination of bubbles she uses proves favorable, Nami can then lure her opponent into her carefully planned trap. The Perfect Clima-Tact is capable of conjuring focused lightning storms, a fog which can cloak her movements or harm her foes, a rain cloud, and tornadoes.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|