Narsus (ナルサス) is a major character in The Heroic Legend of Arslan and a playable character in Arslan: The Warriors of Legend. A former adviser to Andragoras III, he was stripped of his position after criticizing the kingdom's slavery. He lived in seclusion with Elam until Daryun and Arslan visit him. He agrees to be the prince's strategist with the promise of someday becoming the court painter of Arslan's reign.
He has a character image song titled Bigaku no Shouzou.
Though at times skeptic and vain, Narsus lives to his reputation as an exceptional strategist and skilled fighter. When he is on the job, he tends to focus on a practical perspective. He is not above using trickery if it lowers bloodshed. He protests slavery but admits that it may be too ingrained into his land's society to be eradicated during his lifetime. His seriousness in his duties covers his personal flaws. Narsus prides himself as an artist who is perfect in everything, yet he is abominable with household chores and his paintings leave much to be desired.
Arslan's faith and goodness amuses him to believe in the prince's potential. Feeling that the prince could become the fair ruler Pars needs, he offers sage advice to curve his idealism. The strategist is best friends with Daryun even with their bitter banter. Elam is his disciple and companion who he saved from slavery. While he does worry for his safety through chastising him, Narsus silently accepts the youth's growing maturity.
- How amusing. It appears I'm a true mardan."
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Narsus swipes his paintbrush, changing the color. Different colors allow for different effects in his charge attack finishers.
- , :
- , , : Narsus leaps up to send two paint waves forward, making paint marks on the ground.
- , , , : Narsus does a twirling swing of his paintbrush to the right making paint waves and jumps to hammer the ground with the brush.
- , , , , : Narsus thrusts his paintbrush forward throwing an enemy to the ground and causes an earthquake around himself.
- , , , , , : Narsus flails his paintbrush in front of him, creating multiple stationary streams of paint. He then sends them forward.
- , , , , , :
- Cosplayer Reika has a Arakawa styled Narsus costume and will appear at the MCM Comic Con Koei Tecmo booth to help promote the game's localized playable demo.