|Weapon Type:|| Sword|
|Unit Type:|| Strong|
|First appearance:||Samurai Warriors|
|Real name:|| |
|Japanese name:|| |
November 12, 1658
Role in GamesEdit
In both games in the Samurai Warriors series, Nobuyuki often appears on the Tokugawa side during the siege of Ueda Castle. He is usually listed under as one objectives in the stage during Yukimura's story mode. The brothers, tied to their respective duties, apologize and bravely face one another. Though enemies, they still recognize one another as family. When Ina is first introduced, Yukimura respectfully calls her "sister".
During Tadakatsu's story mode in Samurai Warriors 2, the Tokugawa army attack Ueda Castle with Ieyasu as the main commander. At this time, Nobuyuki is still serving his family and is acting as one of the castle's defenders. He boldly challenges Tadakatsu to face him, which impresses the latter. After Nobuyuki's defeat, Tadakatsu remarks that he is a honest man and considers marrying him to his daughter.
He appears in the third title to again defend Ueda Castle from Ieyasu's siege. The bravery demonstrated by him and his family lands him in a favorable light by the Tokugawa invaders. Nobuyuki also leads the defense of Numata Castle against the Sanada.
Nobuyuki is one of the unique generals who appears in Hyakuman-nin no Sengoku Musou. An easy-going gentleman who is often seen smiling, he strives to live up to his father's expectations whilst fondly supporting his younger brother. Though somewhat pacifistic, he won't hesitate to arm himself for battle.
- Jason Moran - Samurai Warriors 2 (English)
- Takeshi Kusao - Samurai Warriors 2 (Japanese)
- Shinichi Yamada - Samurai Warriors 3 (Japanese)
- "I'll hold the enemy here!"
- "I've never met such an honest and impressive young man... When these wars are over, perhaps I can introduce young Ina to him."
- ~~Tadakatsu regarding Nobuyuki; Samurai Warriors 2
- "Ina, you may be the daughter of Tadakatsu Honda... I apologize that I cannot show you any favors. Please forgive me if I treat you in a way unbecoming of your situation. I am rudely fashioned and have not the poet's toungue."
- "As you say, I am a warrior. Please deal with me as you would any other soldier. Besides... I know that my father would respect a man... A man such as yourself, Lord Nobuyuki, of unembellished sincerity."
- ~~Nobuyuki and Ina; Samurai Warriors 2: Empires
- "What reckless folly! You fight a war you cannot win!"
- "No matter what you say, I shall remain. I won't hold back, even against a lovely maiden such as yourself."
- "Wha-! Please don't think you can tease me so! Women are led astray by lewd men like you! I, Ina, shall deliver punishment unto you!"
- "Ina, you said? Even your name is exquisite."
- "!? Un-Unacceptable! I'll never forgive you!"
- "I was just praising you, but now you're angry with me... Why are you like this?"
- ~~Ina and Nobuyuki; Hyakuman-nin no Sengoku Musou
|This article about a Samurai Warriors character is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|