Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Allegiance(s):|| Mysterious Four|
Straw Hat & Whitebeard Alliance
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Devil Fruit Powers
Negative Hollows, Special Hollows, and Mini-Hollows
Kumashi (Teddy Bear)
Perona (ペローナ) is a member of the Mysterious Four led by the Warlord Gecko Moria and former Commander of the Wild Zombies and Surprise Zombies in Moria's Zombie army. She possesses the power of the Hollow-Hollow Fruit, a Paramecia Devil Fruit which allows her to produce ghosts known as Hollows, thus making her a Ghost Human. Her dream is to create a country where all the "cute" people in the world are turned into zombie animals that obey only her.
Her Negative Hollows allow her to depress people that come in contact with them making her a particularly dangerous foe. During her battle with Usopp, she finds that her powers have no effect on him due to his natural pessimism, thus making him her natural enemy. She is defeated by Usopp and later tries to flee on the Straw Hats' ship, Thousand Sunny during the Special Zombie Oars rampage. She encounters Bartholomew Kuma who uses his powers to send her to a island with a spooky castle after asking where she would like to go. She later befriends Roronoa Zoro when he is sent to the same island and the two discover that the castle is home to Zoro's rival, Dracule Mihawk. She stays on the island with Zoro and Mihawk during the Straw Hats two-years of training, nursing Zoro's injuries and later helps him reach Sabaody Archipelago to reunite with his crew and helped the Straw Hats in their escape by using her Negative Hollows on the Marines.
Role in GamesEdit
Perona first appears in One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 working with Gecko Moria but is defeated by the alliance between the Straw Hats, Jinbei, and the G-5 Marines under Smoker during their search for Luffy's crew. She later becomes separated from Moria after he decides to join Buggy's Great Pirate Alliance. Perona ends up working with ex-Warlord Crocodile and the Arlong Pirates as part of the Arlong-Crocodile Alliance. However she dislikes working for Crocodile and after being defeated by the Straw Hat and Whitebeard Alliance forces, she decides to defect to their side and ends up joining them in their quest to restore Luffy crew that are still under the influence of the Frenzy Dial. She later returns with them to Thriller Bark, where she and the Straw Hat/Whitebeard Alliance finds Nico Robin and Usopp who are being controlled by Blackbeard and his ally Gecko Moria. To her delight she discovers that Usopp is no longer immune to her Negative Hollows as a side effect of being under the Frenzy Dial's influence and gleefully takes revenge on him by attack him with repeated Negative Hollow attacks. However her Negative Hollows ironically restores Usopp back to his true negative self restoring his immunity and freeing him from Blackbeard's control.
In One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3, Perona appears on Thriller Bark as Gecko Moria's subordinate. After she is defeated by the Straw Hats, she tries to flee during Oars attack but is defeated by the Straw Hats and is sent away to another island by Kuma. She later appears in Sabaody Archipelago to help the Straw Hats reunite.
- "Don't get any of your poison on my clothes."
- "You're the most dangerous person here, now return to your jail cell."
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Perona sprays explosive ghosts in front of her five times.
- , , , : Special Hollow: Perona swings her bear doll Kumacy up to launch enemies, sends enemies flying with an explosion from a giant ghost. In Kizuna Rush, she flies and swings ghosts around then swings Kumacy around to bash launched enemies.
- , , , , : Perona sends a swarm of explosive ghosts forward, then slams Kumacy down, then swings the doll and some ghosts around her.
- , , , : Kamikaze Rap: Perona sends a giant ghost out to explode at enemies.
- , , , , : Perona spreads explosives ghosts around her while she flies and detonates them.
- , , : Negative Hollow: Perona swings her ghosts around to depress enemies.
- , , , :
- , , , , : Astral Projection: Perona uses her ghost to depress enemies.
- : Level 1 Musou: Ghost Masquerade: Perona has her ghosts depress enemies, then sends a large ghost to explode and blow them away.
- : Level 2 Musou: Astral Explosion: Perona projects a large duplicate of herself to summon a large ghost, snap the fingers and cause a large nuclear-like explosion.
- R1 (Special Skill): Perona has her ghosts lift depressed enemies into the air and blast them away.
- Oddly, Perona uses her Post-Timeskip outfit on the third game's Thriller Bark stage in the story, before the timeskip.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|