Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Unit Type:|| |
|Significant Battle(s):|| |
Battle of Orthez
Battle of Paris
|Request Mission(s):|| |
|Voice Actors:|| |
Camille LaBry West (EN)
Kimiko Saitō (JP)
|Real Name:|| |
Philippa of Hainault
August 15, 1369
Philippa (フィリッパ) is the King of England's Queen consort and Prince Edward's mother, though this fact is mostly omitted in the game. She was chosen for a political marriage between the English royal court and Flanders. She promoted the textile industry and coal mining to improve the English economy. It's said that she accompanied the king's campaigns and gave a rousing speech to the troops when they faced Scotland.
Role in GameEdit
During her first appearance, Philippa is seen ordering her troops to support the mercenaries in the front lines. She does not meet the protagonist until they complete a strange request from an anonymous source asking them to harass the Duke of Bedford multiple times and force him to leave the battlefield in shame. By completing the mission, Philippa reveals herself as the one who made that particular request in retribution for the Duke's lecherous advances. If the protagonist fails or does not accept the request, Philippa will instead assault the Duke in self-defense.
The humiliated Duke plots revenge by sending Philippa on a dangerous mission which served no purpose or strategic advantage other than to have her die in battle. Despite knowing the futility of this order, Philippa is forced not to reject it due to her rank as a knight. But with the protagonist's aid, she is able to seize victory and gain even more respect from her men.
An eloquent and beautiful woman, her skills as a general are respected by all who serve her. Unlike most of her fellow knights, Philippa holds mercenaries in high regard and goes out of her way to ensure their safety.
- "So you are next in line to end up six feet under?"
- "If you are foolish enough to challenge me, there is surely no hope for you."
- "Reinforcements? Thank you indeed."
- "Hmm... It would seem you do have a modicum of ability."
- "I have great expectations of you. Let us see if you can live up to them."
- "Such ineptitude. You should be ashamed of yourself."
- "I still had so much left to accomplish..."
- "Woe betide anyone who would dare face me in battle!"
- "This now belongs to us!"
- "Onward! Bring victory to our people!"
- "Fear not our enemy! We shall meet him head on!"
- "What? That man? Well, he sought to court me in ways unbefitting a knight. I rejected him, of course. Yet he does outrank me. I cannot simply trample him under my foot, can I? But that was not enough for me. I have learned that the path of a knight is not so straightforward after all."
|The Hundred Years' War • Nightmare|
|Edward the Black Prince • King of England • Philippa • John Chandos • John Talbot • John Fastolf • Henry Percy • Hal • Richard Beauchamp • Iamarl • Branwyn|
|Joan of Arc • La Hire • Gilles de Rais • Philippe le Bon • Arthur de Richemont • Bertrand du Guesclin • King of France • Christine de Pizan • Jean de Metz • Marie • You Ji|
|Protagonist • John Hawkwood • Magnus • Marc and Georges • Karen • Diane • Naran • Yoshimasa • Shakti • William|
|Unit Types • Unit Types (Nightmare) • Inventory • Battles • Missions • Diabolus • Gladius Dux|