Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Employees help manage the player's store once business starts booming. Their presence is essential in order to attend to the needs of the growing customer base. The store can only hire up to 5 employees from the Spade Agency. Should their performance prove ineffective, the player may opt to replace them with someone better. Here are the stats used for each worker.
- Gender - Helps determine which outfit suits an employee best to attract potential buyers.
- Level - Indicates an employee's current job experience. Higher levels mean more stat points and better titles.
- Register - Represents an employee's efficiency in using the register.
- Service - Represents an employee's ability to interact with customers.
- Inventory - Represents an employee's diligence in restocking items.
- Salary - Indicates an employee's monthly wage. Increases in proportion to his/her level.
Below is a list of available employees and their initial stats.
- Noob +
- Noob ++
- Capable Employee
- Average Employee
- Regular Employee
- Seasoned Employee
- Veteran Employee
- Employee of the Month
- Team Leader
- Golden Employee
- Legendary Employee
- Assistant Manager