Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Portgas D. Ace|
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Mera Mera no Mi
His Devil's Fruit powers
|Also known as "Fire Fist Ace".|
Portgas D. Ace (ポートガス・D・エース, Pōtogasu D. Ēsu), also known as Gol D. Ace, is commander of the 2nd division of the Whitebeard Pirates and the adopted elder brother of Monkey D. Luffy. He was later revealed to be the son of the Pirate King Gol D. Roger and took his mother's surname Portgas after the death of his father.
When one of his subordinates, Marshall D. Teach, killed another crew member, Ace swore to hunt him down only to lose track of him and was eventually handed to the World Government after losing to Teach in a duel. Ace was sentenced to death which resulted in the Marineford War, an event that took the lives of both Ace and Whitebeard. Players can unlock him in the third game's Dream Log Mode.
Ace is an intelligent but sometimes impatient young man who always treasures his friends. He treats Whitebeard as his father and the Whitebeard Pirates as his family. He also cares about Luffy to a great extent. He is also somewhat narcoleptic, a trait that became one of the many running gags of the series.
- See also: Portgas D. Ace/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Ace punches forward, releasing a small fire blast. He then creates two small waves of fire on the ground by sweeping both hands in succession hands. He then releases a barrage of rapid-fire flame punches, before finishing by firing a final large fire blast with a punch.
- , , , : Ace does a back-flip kick to launch enemies and himself into the air, then unleashes fire blasts from both hands at them, which detonate when they hit the ground. He then proceeds to launch a barrage of smaller fire blasts at them from his hands.
- , , , , : Ace slams his fist into the ground, creating four miniature columns of fire in front of him that launches enemies. He then does a backflip and lunges forward at the enemies, before diving onto the ground creating a ring of fire that spreads out and knocks back enemies.
- , , , : Ace forms a cross shape with both index fingers, and shoots a large cross-shaped flame projectile straight forward.
- , , , , : Ace creates many small, greenish-yellow glowing fireballs that resemble fireflies. The fireballs then home in on enemies and detonate on impact. This move can be charged up for bigger fireballs that deal more damage.
- , , : Ace waves his left hand in front of him in a sweeping motion, creating a stream of flames on the ground. He then spin-jumps upward surrounding himself in a spiral of flames, before landing on the ground and placing both hands on the ground and erupting a fire pillar from his body that shoots upward. The fire pillar can be charged for a bigger pillar.
- , , , : Ace points both his hands forward like guns, and starts to shoot a rapid-fire barrage of fire bullets from his fingers. He finishes by firing a single large blast from one hand. The finisher can be charged for a larger blast. Ace can be pivoted while firing the bullets with the control stick.
- , , , , : Ace creates a large ring of fire on the ground in front of him. A large fire pillar then erupts from the center of the ring, blast enemies away. He finishes by firing a large fire blast forward from his hand. The first hit can be charged for a bigger ring and larger following hits.
- : Level 1 Musou. Ace winds back his right hand for a punch and then punches forward, unleashing a large fire blast that travels straight forward, taking out enemies in its path.
- : Level 2 Musou. Ace strikes a pose and summons fire energy around him, which can damage enemies. He then materializes an extremely large sphere of fire above him, resembling a miniature sun. He then hurls it forward at enemies, which detonates when it hits the ground, dealing great area coverage.
- R1 (Special Skill): This is a command grab. Ace lunges forward and grabs a single enemy. Once in his grasp, he unleashes a large explosion from his body.
- Taunt: Ace either removes his signature cowboy, or puts it on.
Ace ate the Flame-Flame Fruit which allowed him to turn his body into flames as well as create/manipulate fire. He greatly mastered his fruit's powers and became very skillful at it. Many of his attacks have explosive properties and cover a great area. He also possesses Haoshoku Haki.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|