|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Rau Le Crueset|
|Weight:||90.86 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| MMI-GAU2 "Picus" 76mm CIWS|
MA-M221 "Judicium" beam rifle
MA-MV05A Composite Armed Shield System: Beam saber
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-X13A Providence Gundam (ZGMF-X13A プロヴィデンスガンダム) is a Mobile Suit developed by ZAFT. Originally a close-range MS, the Providence was modified at the request of Rau to incorporate the new DRAGOON system, an advanced weapons system based on the Gunbarrels used by his archnemesis, Mu La Flaga.
The Providence boasts frightening firepower in the form of 11 DRAGOON pods, attack drone units armed with a fixed number of beam guns that can be manipulated by the user's mind to attack in all directions and at any angle. This can be used to great effect by either destroying several enemies at once or even create a net of beams that can overwhelm a single mobile suit. Because it is based directly on the Gunbarrels, the DRAGOONs can only be operated by someone with a heightened sense of spatial awareness. Similar to the Freedom and Justice, the Providence is equipped with a Neutron Jammer Canceller, giving it virtually infinite operating time.
The namesake "Providence" refers to divinely ordained events or outcomes
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , , : Several horizontal and diagonal slashes that end in a thrust with the beam saber extended, dealing consecutive damages
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can shoot up to five times
- Hold : Launches large DRAGOON pods and fires a linked shot.
- , : Fires three shots from its beam rifle with its aim slowly ascending.
- , , : Wide horizontal slash with its beam saber, the blade's length being greatly extended.
- , , , : Launches small DRAGOON pods ahead of it and fires a wall of beam gun barrages from all sides.
- , , , , : Launches small DRAGOON pods towards the ground fires beams in an oscillating fashion, knocking enemies into the air.
- , , , , , : Launches small DRAGOON pods slightly in front of it and fires a linked blast. The DRAGOON pods will fire by tapping either or for a limited period of time or until either flinching or being knocked down.
- : Launches large DRAGOON pods and forms a triangle formation in front of it, firing a net of concentrated beam energy that traps and damages enemies and ends with a slash with its beam saber.
- Hold : Fires all DRAGOON pods and produces a larger "beam net" of energy that covers all angles. Based on an attack used to cripple the Strike.
- , , , , , : Several diagonal slashes and a kick.
- , : Fires thin shots from its beam guns.
- : Launches all DRAGOON pods and fires a barrage of beam shots along with its beam rife and beam guns.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Phase Shift Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks