|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam|
|Main Pilot(s):||Four Murasame|
|Weight:||388.6 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| 2-barrel beam gun|
Scattering Mega Beam Gun x3
Beam Gun x10
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2|
|Pilotable in the fourth game|
MRX-009 Psyco Gundam is a Titans transformable Mobile Suit developed by the Murasame Research Institute for Cyber Newtype use. The aim was created a Gundam that could support Zeon's special Psycommu System (psychic-communication). However, because the Institute could not successfully miniaturize the Psycommu as it was originally developed for Mobile Armors like the Elmeth, this resulted in the Psyco Gundam being more than twice the size of a normal mobile suit. With the Psycommu System, the Mobile Armor could be controlled from outside the cockpit and manipulated by the psycowaves of a Cyber Newtype, though the strain proved very difficult as Cyber Newtypes are not as powerful as genuine Newtypes. Unlike other Gundams, the Psyco Gundam does not carry any handheld weaponry, its arsenal being built right into the frame; armed with various beam weapons on its head, torso and fingers, giving it a very wide attack range. It can also transform into a hovering Mobile Fortress (MF) form, using a Minovsky Craft System to keep it afloat.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , : Performs a series of sweeping punches and kicks, ending in a rising uppercut.
- : Spreads arms and swings them in front of it firing its finger beam guns.
- : Fires from its Scattering Mega Particle Gun.
- : Dashes forward, throwing its body weight.
- , : Transforms into Mobile Fortress mode
- , , : Fires massive widespread beam spray from its Scattering Mega Particle Gun.
In the fourth title, playable units instead use a Burst Mode rather special equipment with passive effects
- Terror of Mobile Armor: Increases movement speed and attack speed.