|Psyco Gundam Mk-II|
|Series Appearance(s):|| Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam|
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ
|Main Pilot(s):|| Rosamia Badam|
|Weight:||283.9 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| 2-barrel beam gun|
Scattering Mega Particle Cannon x3
Mega Beam Gun x20
Beam Gun x10
Beam Saber x2
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2|
|Pilotable in the fourth game|
MRX-010 Psyco Gundam Mk-II is the successor to the original MRX-009 Psyco Gundam. Originally built by the Murasame Research Institute for Cyber Newtype use for the Titans and commissioned to Rosmaia Badam, it later fell into the hands of Neo Zeon following the Gryps conflict where it would be piloted by another Cyber Newtype clone, Ple Two. The Psyco Mk-II retains the original arsenal and features of its predecessor while adding some of its own quirks. 20 mega beam guns have been installed through out the entire frame, giving the machine a 360 attack range from its body. Its forearms not only feature large beam sabers installed in the wrists, but these arms can also be launched from its body, tethered by wires to give it pseudo all-range attack capabilities. Replacing the original Psyco's beam coating is the reflector bits, several devices launched from the machine's backside. These bits reflect any and all beam attacks launched at it and are even capable of redirecting beam shots at specific targets. It can also fire its own beam shots at the reflector bits to concentrate its already massive firepower, making it a truly deadly machine.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , : Punches and kicks in a sweeping motion, ending in a rising uppercut
- : Slashes twice with its extended arm with the beam saber active.
- : Launches its reflector bits in front of it and fires its beam guns into them, redirecting the shots down in front of it.
- : Dashes forward, throwing its body weight at enemies.
- , : Transforms into Mobile Fortress mode.
- , , : Fires its Scattering Mega Particle Cannon.
In the fourth title, playable units instead use a Burst Mode rather special equipment with passive effects.
- Terror of Mobile Armor: Increases movement speed and attack speed.