Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ|
|Main Pilot(s):|| Ple Two|
|Weight:||264.7 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| 3-barrel Mega Particle Cannon|
2x Beam Saber
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2|
|Pilotable in the fourth game|
NZ-000 Quin Mantha (alternatively known as Queen Mansa) is a Psycommu Mobile Armor created by Neo Zeon, commissioned to the Cyber Newtype clone of Elpeo Ple, Ple Two. The Quin Mantha successfully combines the technologies and abilities of the Elmeth, Qubeley and both Psyco Gundams, resulting in the ultimate amalgam of Neo Zeon's best tech in the First Neo Zeon War. Unlike most mobile suits and mobile armors belonging to Zeon, the Quin Mantha uses a bi-eye head unit resembling a Gundam, rather than the traditional mono-eye unit. Like its predecessors, it is exclusively equipped with beam weapons, armed with mega particle cannons on its body, large beam sabers in its large wing binders and a staggering 30 Funnels for a massive all-range attack. Despite its mass and bulk, the Quin Mantha is frighteningly quick and agile, its movements resembling more like a mobile suit than a hulking mobile armor.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Slashes twice diagonally with each beam saber, followed by a cross slash with both and ending with its hand mega particle cannons to sweep the area
- : Fires its chest mega particle cannons upward, launching a shower of beam shots that quickly arc down.
- : Launches its funnels to attack everything around it with beam shots
In the fourth title, playable units instead use a Burst Mode rather special equipment with passive effects.
- Psycommu System': Absorb health by landing shot-based attacks.
Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn allows players the chance to pilot the Mobile Armor for themselves.
Players will encounter this MA during space and surface conflicts.
- Slashes twice diagonally with each beam saber, followed by a cross slash
- Does a dashing shoulder tackle
- Fires lasers out of its frontal
- Fires lasers to home in on the player.
- Fires its chest mega particle cannons upward, launching a shower of beam shots that quickly arc down.