|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
|Main Pilot(s):||Clotho Buer|
|Weight:||84.9 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| "Ahura Mazda" Short-range energy cannon 2x|
2-barrel 52mm Hyper velocity shield cannon
M2M3 76mm machine gun 3x
M417 80mm machine gun
"Mjolnir" Spherical breaker
"Zorn" 100mm Energy cannon
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
GAT-X370 Raider Gundam is one the three Second Generation GAT-X series mobile suits developed by the Earth Federation. The Gundam was assigned to one of the three Boosted Men/Biological CPU, Clotho Buer to use against ORB's forces and the rogue Archangel. Like the Aegis Gundam, it is part of the X300 series as it has a transformable frame, its MA mode reminiscent of a predatory bird. Its MA form can also be used as a sublifter for other mobile suits, commonly used to transport the heavily armed Calamity Gundam around. The machine uses various beam and shell-based firearms, including a mouth-mounted beam cannon and claws with beam emitters that can be used to scrape against enemy units. Its most powerful weapon is the spherical breaker Mjolnir, an extremely study mace attached to a cable. The mace is equipped with rocket thrusters that allow it to be launched at high speeds to smash through mobile suits with ease.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , : Two diagonal swings with its spherical breaker, followed by two horizontal swings.
- : Fires a shot from its arm-mounted beam cannon. Can fire up to five times.
- Hold : Fires a shot from its mouth beam cannon.
- , : Transforms into MA mode and flips into the air with its beam claws active.
- , , : Launches its spherical breaker forward.
- , , , : Flies forward while spinning its spherical breaker above its head.
- : Spins about with its spherical breaker extended, followed by a thrust.
- , , , , : Transforms into MA mode and weaves around with its beam claws while thrusting, finishing with a barrel roll.
- , : Fires a shot from its shield-mounted beam cannon.
- , : Transforms into MA Mode.
- , , : Fires a linked shot from its beam cannons.
- : Transforms into MA mode and Fires a barrage from all of its ranged weapons in a concentrated beam of energy.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Trans-Phase Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.