Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack|
|Main Pilot(s):|| Amuro Ray|
|Weapon(s):|| Beam rifle|
2 connected grenade launchers x2
Vulcan gun x2
Back Weapon System (BWS)
Large aperture beam cannon
Beam cannon x2
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2|
RGZ-91 Re-GZ (RGZ-91 リ・ガズィ) is an attempt by the Earth Federation to create a mass-produced version of Z Gundam. Its name is literally "Refine Z Gundam". To try to cut costs, engineers thought to remove the expensive Wave Rider equipment with a similar but easier to produce Back Weapon System (BWS). It allows Re-GZ to transform into a Wave Rider like form and can be attached to Re-GZ like a back pack. Whilst transformed, it can fire from additional artillery not otherwise found in its two-legged form to defend itself.
It comes equipped with a Bio Sensor like Z Gundam, but since it's a last minute addition, the output isn't as strong as the original. Compared to the other Newtype models of its time, Re-GZ's Newtype enhanced benefits are minimal. When Kayra is in distress and Amuro comes to her rescue in Nu Gundam, Gyunei confuses the signal as though the "Gundams" are calling out to one another.
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||SP Attack •||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2Edit
All of Re-GZ's attacks perform in a manner similar to Z Gundam.
- : Fires from rifle. Can be normally fired up to three times.
- , : Fires two grenades forward.
- , , : Two spinning kicks.
- , , , : Slashes forward with beam saber. If it connects, it follows by firing grenades.
- , , , : Left and right spinning slashes.
- : Transforms into BWS and rams opponents. As it finishes, it flies upwards to transform back into its two-legged mecha form. Path of destruction can be directed by player.
- Combination : Same as ground SP attack.
Re-GZ can cancel its C2~C4 into a Boost Attack.
Pilots may learn the following skills when using this Mobile Suit.
- Parry - Gains ability to block Smash Attacks.
- Pilot Sense - Increases Pilot point acquisition.
- Small Giant - Strengths increase when fighting enormous foes (Mobile Armors).
- Ace Killer - Increased advantage when fighting ace pilots.
Dynasty Warriors Gundam RebornEdit
changes have been made having returned in the fourth title.
The following section is for Dynasty Warriors: Gundam 2.
How to obtain License: Not needed.
How to unlock permission to obtain Part 4s: Befriend Amuro and Bright to join Londo Bell within the Terminal. Complete their two related friendship missions and read their following message. As thanks, Amuro unlocks Re-GZ's Part 4s.
- For Whom the Bell Tolls 2
- Difficulty: 3/8
- Location: Axis, Lunar 2
- Ally/Allies - Amuro, Bright, Kayra, Chan, Hathaway
- Enemy/Enemies -
An alternate method is to finish the Power of Bonds mission. This requires a pilot to be friends with at least 40 other characters.
- Power of Bonds
- Difficulty: 8/8 (Hard Only)
- Location: Space
- Limitation: One player only
- Ally/Allies -
- Enemy/Enemies -