|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Unicorn Gundam|
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
Riddhe Marcenas (リディ・マーセナス) is a descendant of a family of influential politicians. Wishing to make a name for himself like the ace pilots he admired, Riddhe left his family to become an Earth Federation pilot for the Londo Bell. He first meets Banagher and Audrey when he is assigned to guard the Nahel Argama, befriending his fellow pilot and becoming sympathetic to the Zeon princess's plight. He believes his family can help her and escorts her back to Earth.
Only then does he learn that his family is charged with protecting Lapalce’s Box, meaning that Riddhe is unable to help Audrey as long as he respects his family's mission. Having become infatuated with her in their short time together, he is devastated to lose Audrey's trust and becomes intensely jealous of Banagher's position and freedom. Riddhe's heart loses to his rage and clouds his judgment. It isn't until after he kills Marida that he snaps himself out of his regret. Remembering his friendly ties with Banagher, Riddhe helps him defeat Full Frontal.
- "They wouldn't listen to reason! Riddhe Mercenas, here I go!"
- "Thank you for treating me as another pilot!"
- "It's no use talking to that pilot. I have to destroy them."
- "That's right. I'm trapped. I'll never be able to escape this cursed blood!"
- "I can't escape my family's curse. Is this just more useless struggling?"
- "Even if I don't have the power to save the world, I'm still a True Gundam Dynasty Warrior!"
- "So this is a Gundam...!"
- "A feisty one... Perfect!"
- "Are you okay? Don't worry, I'll handle this."
- "There, you've got an excuse! Now get out of here!"
- "Gundam! If it wasn't for you... I would have..."
- "We've got to surround them! Go up!"
- "Great job. You're everything a pilot should be."
- "Nice job! Just what I need in a rival!"
- "These enemies seem far more battle-hardened than terrorists."
- "We can't rely on possibility... We need to turn things around now."
- "Would you like to join our side?"
- "Looks like I can count on you."
- "Thanks. But I don't want any special treatment."
- "Thanks. That was pretty sad."
- "Incredible...! Did I really do that?"
- "Our point is under attack! Don't forget what it is we're fighting to protect!"
- "You can't fight reality!"
- "This would never have happened if it hadn't been for you..."
- "I have to do it. Otherwise, I'll never escape my cursed blood..."
- "Thank you for treating me as just another pilot!"
- "Another Newtype?!"
- "I can never take this back..."
- "That's right... The system should be defended."
- "I did it! I've proven myself as a pilot!"