Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Neko Neko no Mi
|Playable in the third game.|
Rob Lucci (ロブ・ルッチ) is a member of CP9, an organization of the World Government created with the authority to kill any who oppose the law. He is the strongest member and figurative leader of the group. Like Kaku, he worked undercover in the company of reputed shipwrights, Galley-La Company. He apprehends Franky to obtain the blueprints for a legendary weapon of mass destruction named Pluton. When the Straw Hats first attempt to save their captured comrades, Lucci is the one who effortlessly beats them back.
He soon transfers himself to Enies Lobby and is eventually confronted by Luffy. Both fighters exhaust themselves in a long and testing fight. After each fighter displays their ultimate techniques, Luffy emerges the victor from their final conflict. Lucci requires months of hospitalization to recover from their bout.
Before his playable appearance, he had been a non-playable character since the first game.
Role in GamesEdit
In the second game, Lucci and the rest of CP9 protect the breached Punk Hazard lab that is being searched by the Straw Hat-Whitebeard Coalition. Later, CP9 is brainwashed by the Blackbeard Alliance and fights the Coalition at Rainbase. Although freed from the mind control, Lucci does not help the Coalition directly, but monitors Blackbeard's activities.
However, in the first and third game which follows his canon appearance in One Piece's storyline more closely, Lucci is at first, a distant-yet-mute word worker at Water 7's Galley-La Company's Dock One, normally having his pigeon Hattori do the talking for him through ventriloquism. This farce is eventually dropped in that Lucci himself can speak, all while revealing him and some of his other co-workers to be part of CP9 as part of an undercover mission to retrieve the blueprints to Pluton from Iceburg. However, due to the complications of Nico Robin's past involving the Straw Hat Pirates to come and try to rescue her, the Straw Hats and CP9 engage in fierce battles against each other at Enies Lobby under the orders of Spandam. Lucci in particular is locked in a fierce battle with Luffy, to the point where both are pushed to their very limits with Luffy being the victor and Spandam ordering a Buster Call on Enies Lobby (leading it to its destruction while the Straw Hat Pirates escape).
In later portions of the time-skip not mentioned in the Musou Warriors games, despite Lucci and his group being decommissioned from CP9, later parts of the story reveal him to have recovered and be a part of CP0 instead.
In one of the DLC stages of the third game, Lucci and Magellan work to round riotting convicts being led by Crocodile.
Lucci believes killing is always justified in his profession. He will dispatch any who disobey the law or any who no longer prove useful for upholding it, often stating it to be "in the name of dark justice".
A steadfast believer in power, he reviles any mention of weakness. Acting ruthless and heartless, he is viewed as the darkest and most intimidating member of the group. He has a morbid fascination with blood and his code of justice, as well as enjoying a good fight and admiring Luffy's capabilities as a captain.
Due to his upbringing, he is obedient to his superiors even if he scowls at what he perceives as pettiness and stupidity (especially towards Spandam, which is ironic considering their positions where flipped around when Lucci joined CP0). Lucci at times can also be quite collected regarding specific decisions at hand.
- See also: Rob Lucci/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
Human Form combos: Edit
- , , , , : 指銃「黄蓮」; Shigan: Ōren (Finger Gun: Yellow Lotus): Right punch, upward left hop kick, right sweep kick. Lucci then stabs rapidly forward with his fingers via continuous Shigan strikes (the actual Shigan: Ōren technique), ending with one more Shigan strike after a turn. Flicks his hand for the ending animation if not interrupted.
- , , : 嵐脚; Rankyaku (Storm Leg): Holds onto his hat while performing a backflip kick, then dashes zig-zag into the air dragging enemies with him. He then kicks out a slashing-air wave to the ground through the air (Rankyaku in its base form) as the finisher. Turns him back into human form if already in leopard form.
- , : 指銃「斑」; Shigan: Madara (Finger Gun: Speckles): Transforms into human form, and then unleashes a flurry of forward Shigan jabs from both hands while running forward. Can tap for more hits, where leaving it alone has Lucci jab forward into a braking Shigan attack. Turns him back into human form if already in leopard form.
- , , , : 嵐脚「凱鳥」; Rankyaku: Gaichō (Storm Leg: Victorious Bird): Finisher to his Shigan: Madara when is pressed enough times, where Lucci leaps back to send forward a bird-shaped Rankyaku to the ground. Turns him back into human form if already in leopard form.
- , , , , : 剃刀; Kamisori (Razor): After reaching the peak of his , combo, Lucci then with a combination of Soru and Geppō blitzes around the air vicinity rapidly, damaging airborne enemies. He ends it with a smashing hand-standing dive. Can tap for more hits, and using it close to walls will shove Lucci away from them. Turns him back into human form if already in leopard form.
Leopard Form combos: Edit
- , , , , : 嵐脚; Rankyaku (Storm Leg): Same as before, only Lucci claws upward with his left hand, performs an outward spin kick with his right leg, then slashes forward with his right claw. He performs the same Shigan: Ōren attack for the fourth input (albeit unnamed), but instead ends it with a forward hopping Rankyaku with short range on the air wave.
- , , : 飛ぶ指銃「撥」; Tobu Shigan: Bachi (Flying Finger Gun: Plectrum): Shigan variation. Roars with a launching a shockwave that launches enemies upward. He then fires compressed air blasts at the airborne targets with his finger flicks (the actual Tobu Shigan: Bachi). Transforms him into leopard form if already in human form.
- , , , : 火撥; Hibachi (Fire Plectrum): AKA Fire Sting. Tobu Shigan variation. The finisher to his prior chain, only he fires a large flaming bullet from the friction of his flick. Counts as a fire-based move.
- , , , : 鉄塊; Tekkai (Iron Mass): Sweeps through the area in front of him in a zig-zag motion with great speed, and finishes by performing a forward Shigan, then releases a shockwave from the hardening of his muscles (the actual Tekkai). Transforms him into leopard form if already in human form.
- , , , , : 鉄塊「空木」; Tekkai: Utsugi (Iron Mass: Deutzia): The finisher to his Tekkai. A Tekkai variation where he unleashes a larger and denser shockwave.
- , , , : 嵐脚「豹尾」; Rankyaku: Hyōbi (Storm Leg: Leopard Tail): Variation of the Rankyaku. Teeters into position, kicks with his right leg, generating a miniature cyclone which lasts for several seconds and sucks enemies in while dealing small damage. Transforms him into leopard form if already in human form.
- , , , , : Grabs a single enemy in a turning right-handed swipe. If it connects, he then proceeds to slam them into the ground, which unleashes small launching shockwaves, then finishes by throwing them. Can continue tapping for a total 3 slams into the ground. This move does not count as a "true-unblockable throw" (meaning Lucci's grab cannot bypass invulnerable states). Transforms him into leopard form if already in human form.
- , , : Rushes forward in a pounce, then spiral-dives through into the air diagonally before landing with a twin-claw slam.
Other moves: Edit
- Level 1 Special: 六王銃; Rokuōgan (Six King Gun): Ultimate Rokushiki technique and Lucci's signature move. Places both fists in front of him before releasing a small short-ranged shockwave of explosive force in front of him. Always done in human form.
- Level 2 Special: 最大輪 「六王銃」; Sai Dai Rin: Rokuōgan (Largest Ring: Six King Gun): Transforms into his leopard form, then vacuums enemies to his front with a tail-spin. He then unleashes a stronger shockwave with his Leopard-body-enhanced Rokuōgan with a slightly bigger and more visible radius.
- R1 (Special Skill): Allows Lucci to freely transform between human and leopard form. Human form Lucci will transform into leopard form with a damaging roar, while leopard form will transform back into human form with a quake punch to the ground.
Lucci possesses superhuman strength and endurance; he is noted to be vastly superior to the other CP9 members. Lucci is a master of the Rokushiki (六式, lit. Six Styles; localized as the Six Powers) taught to all other CP9 members to the point where he is capable of performing its ultimate techniques.
His combat abilities are further enhanced with his Zoan-type Devil Fruit, which allows him to transform into a leopard, further enhancing his physical traits. Depending on the form he chooses he will either gain a dramatic boost in power or speed. Lucci specializes in speed in his human form and power in his leopard form, and his ability to freely switch between the two aid him in combat, and it is up to players to utilize his 2 forms effectively.
- In the third game, regardless of whether the player sees him in his Zoan or human form, his speech and hero mode portraits will always be his human form.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|