|Weapon Type:|| |
|Side Arm(s):|| |
Second Raijinto made from Electricity
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Ryoma (リョウマ, Ryouma) is a playable character in Fire Emblem Warriors. He first appeared in Fire Emblem Fates.–and is playable in the Birthright and Revelations versions. He has also appeared in the Heroes mobile game.
Role in GameEdit
The oldest of the Hoshidan royal siblings, Ryoma is wise, charismatic, and devoted to the samurai way of life. He is also a cautious leader who prefers being prudent before taking action. When faced with overwhelming odds, however, he becomes defiant and is unlikely to give in until the bitter end. His virtuous traits earn him the admiration and envy of those around him. He bears the red Gleamstone.
See also: Ryoma/Quotes
- X: Ryoma kicks forward then slams his sword down.
- Y, Y, X: Ryoma surrounds himself in a lightning field and sparks lightning around himself.
- Y, Y, Y, X: Ryoma sets his sword right, and with a flash, swings his sword hard upward.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Ryoma swings his sword in front of himself four times then does a powerful sword swing.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Ryoma jumps into the air rapidly slashing below himself, then comes down slashing his sword hard.
- A: Ryoma does a hard sword slash to the right, bursting energy, then a hard upward slash, then sets his sword left and finishes with a powerful slash to the right.
- A (Awakened): Ryoma uses two swords imbued with lightning to give four slashes, then finishes by doing a hopping diagonal slash with his swords.
- Dual Special: Ryoma swings his twin swords in a criss-cross manner rapidly, then after multiple slashes, sets his sword right and swings it left.
As a Swordmaster, Ryoma's attacks are both quick and fierce. His katana, the Raijinto, takes its name from the Shinto god of thunder (similarly, Takumi's weapon, the Fujin Yumi, is named after the Shinto god of wind). He also gains access to the Warriors-exclusive High Prince class (in Fire Emblem, a Swordmaster is already promoted from Samurai or Myrmidon.)
His special Boost Crest is Astra, which is a classic Fire Emblem Swordmaster skill. Normally enabling its user to attack five times for half regular damage (though each has a chance to critically strike) with a single action, in Warriors, it grants Hasty Attacks and boosts Ryoma's attack speed.
- Ryoma's promoted class, High Prince, did not exist in Fates but was introduced in the Japanese trading card game Fire Emblem Cipher, in which a rare Ryoma card released in 2016 depicts him in the class and with the same design, although Warriors gives the outfit a slightly different color scheme.
- His ability to dual wielding a copy of the Raijinto during his Awakening Special and Dual Special is a nod to how, in Fates, certain weapons change the Swordmaster class's animations by giving them two swords.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|