|Weapon Type:|| |
|Voice Actor(s):|| |
Sakura (サクラ) is a playable character in Fire Emblem Warriors. She first appeared in Fire Emblem Fates–and is playable in the Birthright and Revelations versions. She also has appeared in the Heroes mobile game.
Role in GameEdit
Sakura is the youngest and least confrontational among the Hoshidan royal siblings. Prone to act nervous when out of her comfort zone, she becomes more confident when helping those afflicted by war, as her shyness fades away before her will to help those who are suffering.
See also: Sakura/Quotes
- X: Sakura charges a single powerful shot. If it is charged to its maximum, it can expose the enemy's Stun Gague in gold as if Sakura has weapon advantage.
- Y, Y, Y, Y, X: Sakura fires an orb of bluish-green energy that fires like a turret in a 3-way pattern for a few seconds.
- A: Sakura shoots an arrow into the ground, which knocks enemies into the air, and then blasts them with a magical pulse.
- A (Awakening): Sakura draws a Rescue Staff and uses it to summon a group of Hoshidan archers behind her. The archers then lay down a volley in front as cover fire.
- A (Team Special): Sakura draws a Shining Bow and draws enemies in with the power of light before launching a shot.
Normally a healer (Along with Lissa and Elise, her base class is normally not able to attack in regular Fire Emblem games), Warriors grants Sakura the ability to attack from the start – in her case, as an archer. (She, Lissa and Elise use the weapons they normally gain when they promote to Priestess, War Cleric and Strategist respectively.) However, she, like the other two, does retain the ability to use staves and festals to heal allies. Her Strength is markedly lower than her Magic, but she has excellent Speed, Luck and Resistance.
Her unique Crest increases her maximum HP by 50.
|This article about a Koei game is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|