|Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru|
|Release Date:||: November 23, 2016|
|Genre:||Hack and slash|
|Game Modes:||Single Player|
Samurai Warriors: Sanada Maru (戦国無双 ～真田丸～, Sengoku Musou ~Sanadamaru~) is a spin-off Samurai Warriors 4: Empires game starring Yukimura and the Sanada. Its Japanese release is meant to coincide with the upcoming climax of the 2016 NHK drama Sanadamaru.
- Story Mode will revolve around Yukimura's life from early childhood to late adulthood. Key characters will age to match the story's chronological order.
- Generic officers retain their customized appearance from Samurai Warriors 4: Empires.
- New to the game are long-term battles which consist of separate skirmishes affected by a day and night cycle.
- A castle town feature similar to Dynasty Warriors 7: Xtreme Legends will be included. Upon entering, players can purchase horses at the stable, interact with various characters, play other modes, or go fishing.
- Similar to Warriors Orochi 3, players can bond with different characters by inviting them to the tea house.
- Characters outside the main story are unlocked by finding conches and giving them to the shell collector.
- Fishing and farming allows players to acquire rare materials used for synthesizing rare items or forming beneficial bonds with a character.
- Other facilities include a Jizō monument, a curio store, a blacksmith shop, and much more.
- Open-world exploration is provided by traveling the outskirts of the castle town. Players can find different types of items and materials or face random enemies for experience. The procurement of materials is necessary to strengthen weapons.
- Advancing through the story adds new facilities and triggers special events between officers.
- In battle, players can summon reinforcements by triggering "Next Move" which requires Sanada Coins to activate. These coins are earned by fulfilling battle sub-missions or gathering information in the castle town.
- Downlodable content so far includes costumes.
The entire cast returns with the following new additions to the series.
From September 27 to 28, Yomiuri Giants fans could purchase acrylic key holders of Yukimura and Mitsunari donning the team's colors.
A complete guidebook of the game was published on December 10.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.
|This Samurai Warriors related article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|