|Sengoku Musou 3 Z: Special|
|Release Date:||: February 16, 2012|
|Genre:||Hack and Slash|
|Game Modes:||Single Player, Multiplayer|
Sengoku Musou 3 Z: Special (戦国無双3 Z Special) is the portable version of Sengoku Musou 3 Z. It includes a few changes to distinguish itself from the original product.
Players who pre-order this title will obtain exclusive outfits for Mitsunari, Kiyomasa, and Masanori. The trio all gain an alternate costume from Warriors Orochi 3; Mitsunari obtains his Samurai Warriors 2 costume and a Warriors Orochi costume.
- This game is compatible with PS3 save data from Sengoku Musou 3 Z and/or Sengoku Musou 3: Empires. If players have it at the start of their game, they can automatically unlock every playable character.
- Four players can compete against one another in the game's Challenge Mode. Two player co-op is still available using the PSP's wireless connections.
- Since this title is based on the PS3 port Z, only the Murasame Mode is absent from this port.
- Downloadable Content for this title so far includes costumes from past Samurai Warriors installments. Any new content added to the game is exclusive to the PSP version and is not compatible with the PS3 ports.
Sengoku Musou 3 Z: Special is one of the Warriors titles involved in Koei's collaboration campaign with the Chimney Group in Japan. During the campaign, consumers can use the QR codes written on notification posters to obtain an original image. Mitsunari represents the Samurai Warriors series. Additionally, a menu based on the image of Warriors characters will appear throughout February. Consumers who order from the menu can then obtain collectible trading cards with their purchase. A serial code for a present in 100man-nin no Sengoku Musou will also be included with the dish. The first menu had a short televised segment on TV Tokyo's WBS.
Players of the social game 100man-nin no Sengoku Musou can transfer data by inputting a series of passwords into both games. The social game rewards players with koku in Special; Special's passwords grants new conversation pieces between characters in the social game. Inputting Special's product code into Samurai Cats also rewards players with a special Ishida Mitsunyari card.
A compilation CD for the character image songs in the series will be available for purchase on March 28th. Consumers who pre-order the CD set can obtain an original bookmark. A new solo song for Kiyomasa will be included with the collection.
A set of microfiber towels, rubber straps, and a playing card set featuring miniature versions of the cast is also being sold as merchandise. The cards will include unique characters from 100man-nin no Sengoku Musou.
Character visuals from this game are being used for Gamecity's Koei Tecmo Art Collection ~Sengoku Musou Canvas Art~.
- Official Japanese website
- Official Japanese PlayStation site
- Promotional video at Koei-Tecmo's YouTube channel