- Not to be confused with a Toukiden character.
|Voice Actor:|| |
|Name can roughly translate as "noble heart."|
Shiki (志貴) is an original character in Warriors All-Stars.
Role in GameEdit
He is Tamaki's older brother and the eldest child of the former king. Shiki possesses the Yasakani Magatama as proof of his royal lineage.
For unknown reasons, he obstructs Tamaki and Setsuna's claims for the throne.
Furusawa remarked that the original characters in Warriors All-Stars were originally designed to be human beings, but the team felt that their visuals "lost entirely" to characters from other IPs. They then tried to make the original characters appear to be "almighty", but this was declined for going too overboard just for the sake distinguishing them. Their current beastly appearances were originally suggested by one of the game's designers. It was accepted since anthropomorphism wasn't present in the other Warriors IPs that they had picked. Furusawa wanted the original characters to be in the roster so they could help provide different perspectives in a "long and tight" character driven narrative.
Okitsu carefully played Shiki to be a "ruthless man" who has his own set of beliefs. He likes his character's ears.
He bears the countenance and mannerisms befitting a prince, yet Shiki hardly displays emotions. He always acts in a collected manner and shows no mercy to anyone, even to his own family.
The Yasakani Magatama is one of the Three Imperial Regalia of Japan.
|Keys:||Normal Attack •||Charge Attack •||Musou •||Jump/Mount|
- : Shiki shoots several spheres in front of him via circle formation.
- , : Shiki drags his sphere on the ground, summoning other spheres to shoot forward.
- , , : Shiki makes spheres crash into the floor in front of him.
- , , , : Shiki summons orbs to swirl upward around him like a tornado.
- , , , , : Shiki lays two spheres in front of him, then unleashes them to swirl in a circle.
- , , , , , : Shiki summons spheres to rain down to the enemy.
- , , , , , : Shiki swings his sphere to the left, right, forweard, down left, up right, then forward in a straight line.
- Dashing : Shiki shoots a sphere forward.
- , : Shiki signals three spheres to rain down.
- , : Shiki shoots spheres down to the enemy.
- : Shiki spins around, juggling spheres around him. He then rains spheres down to finish the enemy off.
- Hero Skill
- Punishment: attacks all enemy heroes.
- Awakened Skill
- Combined Skill
Shiki's moveset is the exact same as Setsuna's, but with a sphere instead of a sword.
This article is about a game that has not been released yet. Information may change rapidly.