Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Slash ZAKU Phantom|
|Series Appearance(s):||Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny|
|Main Pilot(s):||Yzak Joule|
|Weight:||88.1 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| Standalone: MMI-M633 Beam assault rifle|
MA-M8 Beam tomahawk
EX-K Slash Wizard: MMI-M826 "Hydra" Gatling beam cannon
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
ZGMF-1001/K Slash ZAKU Phantom is a variant of the ZAKU Phantom series. The ZAKU Phantom series are reserved for aces and commanding officers, characterized by their horn located on the head as well as an additional shoulder shield to add to its arsenal. Equipped with the EX-K Slash Wizard pack, the unit excels at mid-to-close range as it comes armed with a large beam axe and a pair of shoulder-mounted beam gatling beam cannons for pray-and-spray tactics. Yzak Joule commonly used this pack on his personal ZAKU, which was colored blue.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , : Several slashes with its beam axe, then twirls it above its head and ending in a fierce slash
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Fires up to five times.
- Hold : Fires three shots from its beam rifle in quick succession.
- , : Fires a spray of bullets while turning upward with its gatling cannons
- , , : Thrusts with its beam axe. If it connects, it riddles them with a point-blank barrage from its gatling cannon
- , , , : Fierce spin slash.
- : Twirls its beam axe, conjuring up a large, damaging tornado.
- , , , , , : Several diagonal slashes with its beam axe, ending in tossing its weapon like a boomerang
- , : Dashes forward while twirling its beam axe in front of it
- : Uppercuts, dive kicks, then fires a barrage of shots from its beam rifle.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- High Output Thruster: Increases movement speed.