Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Allegiance(s):||World Government Marines|
|Devil Fruit:|| |
Nanashaku jitte (jitte), his devil fruit powers
Smoker is a marine officer in the One Piece series. He is assisted by his partner, Tashigi. Years before the story, he joined the World Government marines around the same time as Hina. He was based on Loguetown where Gol D. Roger was born and executed. Smoker was feared by some of the town's population but he cared deeply for them. Just as Buggy was preparing to publicly execute Luffy he planned for the pirates to exhaust themselves then capture Luffy. But Sanji and Zoro the former pirate hunter came to the rescue. As they escaped, Smoker tried to stop them. However, a man named Dragon made a gust of wind blow to allow Luffy's dash to freedom. From that point on, Smoker would pursue Luffy wherever he was going.
One of the few times he let Luffy escape was in Alabasta, only willingly.
At Marineford, during the Summit War, Smoker tried to fight and end Luffy's life only to be bested by Boa Hancock. When Sengoku was in the final stages of his plans, Smoker retreated. Smoker would become a vice-admiral.
Role in GamesEdit
Smoker is first seen in the prologue of One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 pursuing the Straw Hat Pirates in Punk Hazard. He appears to catch up successfully only to be beaten by Luffy. When the Straw Hats and Marines under his command fall under the influence of the Frenzy Dials, Smoker has no choice but to ally with Luffy.
See also: Smoker/Quotes
|Keys||Normal Attack •||Ranged Attack •||Special Technique •||Evade|
- , , , , : Swings his jitte to the left, and then to the right, followed by two roundhouse kicks. He then thrusts forward with his jitte.
- , , , : White Blow~White Vine: Smoker turns his arm into smoke and extends it upwards to perform an uppercut punch that launches enemies up into the air and traps them in smoke. He then turns into smoke and flies up in a spiraling pattern to the enemies, then slams them down onto the ground with his jitte, causing a shockwave.
- , , , , : White Out: Turns both his arms into smoke and elongates both of them out to his sides. He then gathers enemies to his front by clapping his hands together, which at the same time launches them up and traps them in smoke. He then swings his jitte in a flurry at them, before doing one final swing that knocks them away.
- , , , : Smoker turns his left arm into smoke, elongates it, and then swings it around him in a 360 degree motion, knocking back enemies.
- , , , , : Smoker turns both arms into smoke and elongates them to either side like wings. He then turns his lower body into smoke and propels himself to fly forward, bulldozing enemies with his body and elongated arms. He finishes by flinging the gathered enemies forward, trapping them in smoke.
- , , : White Snake: Smoker turns into smoke and flies in a circle on the ground. He then flies upwards in a spiraling motion while gathering enemies upwards. He then dives to the ground quickly and plants his jitte hard into the ground, knocking back enemies. Enemies are put in the smoke effect with the first two hits.
- , , , : Smoker turns his entire right arm into smoke and uses it to grab a single enemy. He then slams the enemy onto the ground once, then spins in place, creating a mini cycle, and tosses the enemy up, while flying up to meet them. He then dives onto the ground and slams them.
- , , , , : White Blow: Once in the air, he uses an elongated smoke arm to punch the ground, which launches enemies up with a smoke effect. While still in the air, Smoker proceeds to unleash a barrage of rapid-fire punches with his elongated smoke arms.
- : Level 1 Musou: Jitte Dance: Swings his jitte several times at enemies in front of him as he slowly moves forward, then turns into smoke and flies around the enemies to gather them together, before unleashing a final swing on them that knocks them back.
- : Level 2 Musou: White Hound: Smoker transforms himself into smoke and releases dense smoke into a large circle around him. Surrounding enemies are drawn into the smoke cloud with him at the center, where he attacks them rapidly with a flurry of strikes from his jitte. He finishes by punching them away.
- R1 (Special Skill): White Strike: Smoker releases a blast of smoke from his body, which lingers. Enemies caught by the smoke will be launched up and put into the smoke effect, leaving them trapped and immobilized in the smoke, while being made vulnerable.
Smoker ate the Plume-Plume Fruit, giving him the ability to manipulate and become smoke, using it to attack enemies. He also uses a jitte stick, the Nanashaku Jitte, which weakens Devil Fruit users.
His fighting style consists of him turning his limbs into smoke and then elongating them, therefore extending his reach. He can also change the density of his smoke, allowing him to entrap enemies in it and immobilize them. This also allows him to make his smoke dense enough to allow him to use it for physical strikes. Many of his smoke attacks leave enemies in the smoke effect, in which they are trapped in the smoke while in mid-air and cannot move, allowing Smoker to perform follow-up attacks on them. By transforming his lower body into smoke and propelling himself, Smoker can achieve flight and can remain mobile.
One Piece: Pirate Warriors
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 • One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors|
|Monkey D. Luffy • Roronoa Zoro • Nami • Usopp • Sanji • Tony Tony Chopper • Nico Robin • Franky • Brook • Whitebeard • Portgas D. Ace • Jinbei • Boa Hancock|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2|
|Buggy the Clown • Marco • Enel • Perona • Dracule Mihawk • Crocodile • Blackbeard • Bartholomew Kuma • Trafalgar Law • Akainu • Aokiji • Kizaru • Monkey D.Garp • Smoker|
|One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3|
|Sabo • Fujitora • Rob Lucci • Donquixote Doflamingo • Tashigi • Magellan • Emporio Ivankov • Gecko Moria • Caesar Clown • Shanks|