|Series Appearance(s):|| Mobile Suit Gundam SEED|
Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
|Main Pilot(s):|| Cagalli Yula Attha|
|Weight:||85.1 metric tons|
|Weapon(s):|| "Igelstellung" 75mm multi-barrel Anti Air CIWS|
"Armor Schneider" combat knife 2x
57mm High-energy Beam rifle
Beam saber 2x
|First Appearance:||Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn|
MBF-02 Strike Rouge (MBF-02 ストライクルージュ) is a Mobile Suit built from the Strike Gundam's spare parts after being repaired at ORB. Though physically identical to Strike, the Strike Rouge has a power extender, giving its Phase Shift a reddish color and was modified for Natural use to be piloted by Cagalli Yula Athha. The original plan was to give the Strike Rouge a new Integrated Weapons Striker Pack but because it was far too complex for Cagalli to operate, it was instead given an Aile Striker pack.
|Keys||Normal Attack||Charge Attack||SP Attack||Dash/Boost Dash|
Dynasty Warriors: Gundam RebornEdit
- , , , , , : Two beam saber slashes, followed by a sweeping kick, two quick slashes with both beam sabers, a rising slash then a descending cross slash
- : Fires a shot from its beam rifle. Can shoot up to five times.
- , : Rising shield tackle
- , , : Shield swipe, followed by a beam saber thrust.
- , , , : Tosses a beam saber like a boomerang, then dashes to retrieve it and follows up with an additional slash.
- , , , , : Rising upward kick
- , , , , , : Barrel rolls with both beam sabers to perform a spinning slash, followed by a sweeping slash.
- : Unsheathes both beam sabers and extends the right sword in front of it, twirling it like a windmill while flying forward then finishes off with a slash with its left saber.
- Hold : Sword thrust, followed by a sword slash. Impales the first enemy mobile suit it hits.
- , , , , , : Slashes several times with both beam sabers, ending in a sweeping attack
- , : Dashes forward with both sabers extended in front of it to push enemies away.
- : Flies forward while rapidly firing its beam rifle, ending with a more powerful shot.
In the fourth title, all units use a Burst Mode rather than special passive equipment.
- Phase Shift Armor: Prevents flinching from attacks.